Drammen Solid

Hat 4
PPArena Pilsen
London Nexus
Scorpions Milano
Manchester Firm

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
How many times have the two UK teams been drawn together!!!!

Hat one is a **** hot draw though - should be some spot on games ;)

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
How many times have the two UK teams been drawn together!!!!

Hat one is a **** hot draw though - should be some spot on games ;)

I don't think that is the draw. These are the seedings based on finishes last year. So the groups will be made from the hats. So group 1 will be one team from hat 1, hat2, hat 3 and hat 4 etc.

Last edited:

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I don't think that is the draw. These are the seasons based on finishes last year. So the groups will be made from the hats. So group 1 will be one team from hat 1, hat2, hat 3 and hat 4 etc.
It isn't the draw... its the hats out of which each team will be drawn to form the groups... As Banil says ;)

Reactions: Banil and Spikerz

Ben7

Mar 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am Ben from Singapore. I will be going to the Millennium Series in Barcelona and was wondering if any team has a vacant spot in the team. I played Division 2 in Singapore with Team Red Sevens and SIN Army. I have played 10 years of paintball and attended a few PSP events and MS Basildon 2014 in the past. Please let me know if you can offer me a spot in the team. I will be financially stable and will be able to pay my way for the entire event, I do need a place to stay as well but won't be picky with accommodation. Hope to hear from you soon. You can find me on facebook as Ben Seow. Cheers!

If you know of any team who needs a player, please point them in my direction. Thanks!