Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - Barcelona/Costa Dorada - April 8-10

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So according to the Millennium facebook page, they will have the travel information and location finalized and published in the next 5-7 days.

Looking at yon map I can see that Costa Dorada is 100km from Barcelona airport. So figure on rental cars being needed.
Also it's a good thing I haven't made any hotel reservations near Barcelona as that'd be a hike each day back and forth.

You can fly into Reus but only if someone else takes your gear. Ryanair appears to be the main airline that goes there and they won't fly paintball gear.
A couple others also go there, but they're only seasonal and start in May.

Anyone have any ideas where the actual location may be? To help narrow down locations for hotels.

Who's going?!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have meetings in London (actually at a hotel at Heathrow) on Monday and Tuesday. So I have to fly back Sunday night.

Also... I had to google Avios.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
BA flight is pretty cheap, especially considering the extra taxes that leaving from Heathrow add on.

Just waiting on final confirmation of where along the Costa Dorada the field is, so I can make hotel reservations. There's a metric assload of hotels/apartments/resorts all along the coast there so it looks like you can get pretty good deals.

I just found this one half way between the airport and the main town along the costa dorada.

http://booking.com/db172b97b27b8

On the beach, 3 nights for 200 Euro. There are a couple others 35-40 minutes away if it's down that far, that are around 150 for 3 nights.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
With the Vets teams this year...It's going to be E P I C.

France vs Sweden (if they face each other). Tontons vs Joy Division.
If you're a fan of paintball, this match will make you geek the F out.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I got a cheap room at the Hotel Acqua in Salou. 350 meters from the beach, 4 star, 55 euro a night for a double AND it's across the street from an Irish pub. I couldn't be happier. Oh it's also like 4.5km to the field.