Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - Barcelona/Costa Dorada - April 8-10

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Gb vets take third and bring home another medal!

We're currently third in our group and finished our last game at 9:45 pm. Total cluster on the SPL field. Half the bunkers were deflated to around 70% of normal. Refs just stopped caring because they wanted to go home. Field 2.5 hours behind schedule. They thought a semi game that was tied at the end of OT went to a coin flip and not 1v1's. They fixed it about 5 minutes later but still...

Also the guys stayin in the main resort area said the players party music was at 107db at midnight with 0 people at the party.

A bit of a faff this event was.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I'm not defending the MS, but, the refs made a genuine mistake on the coin flip issue! I spoke with them at the time, Kenji the SPL ultimate was on the CPL field at the time playing for the Belgian team making the opposite snake corner with no gun!
The noisy player party on the chalet site was actually put on by Facefull, not the MS, another reason not to stay in the recommended accommodation.

There are plenty of complaints about the webcast, this is now a Go Sports production, again out of the hands of the MS, complaining to them is a bit like complaining to FIFA when the TV coverage goes to an ad break just as a goal is scored!

Reactions: Kevin Winter

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Anyone hear about this Spanish cops making people pay for firearms licenses? Pulling markers off flights until you get a license.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
One of our guys got pulled out of line and has to rebook his flight

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
They got one of our guys. Making him spend 3 hours doing paperwork. Has to rebook his flight. Absolutely bat **** insane. Apparently in December of last year Spain declared paintball markers firearms. So they all need the same paperwork to fly as a hunting rifle.

Great job Mills letting us know.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Just talked to sarge from heat. He's having his guys break down their markers and put them in regular looking luggage not the kit bags.

I may break down mine from the grip frames and see if that helps

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm reading that the guns aren't being taken away, you just have to fill out a form and do some leg work. Nothing gets crushed or money exchanged. Apparently ash chaplain has a guide on his page.

Reactions: Spikerz