Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - Bitburg May 20 - 22

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
It's Bitburg time! Who's going to be watching the webcast? Predictions?

Impact looked really strong in Spain. This is a pretty defensive field layout, so I think that'll suit them.
I expect TonTons will do well again, no idea what'll happen with Heat. They've been off lately.

It's also good to see Breakout doing well (all due to Todd's coaching I bet)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I'll be watching, hard t bet against Impact, but I'd like to see TonTons doing well and Nexus getting some form of result...

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Best of luck to Nexus, but unfortunately I think they'll struggle in their group against ML Kings Prague, Milano Scorpions and Breakout Spa... Probably the toughest group of the tournament. I hope they prove me wrong!

Firm have a chance if they have a good day.

But yeah Impact have looked unplayable lately, only really 3-4 teams in Europe who seem to offer them a real challenge at the moment - and that includes Heat :/

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Agreed, but Heat have been struggling a lot this year, not sure why. They have incredible talent on the team. Heat were staying in the Barcelona airport hotel the same night I was, and I was sitting next to Sarge at dinner. We spoke for a good 15 minutes, he and his wife are incredibly nice people. You can see why they garner the support from the players that they do.

I'd like to see Nexus do well, but as said, their group is brutal. As a long time Joy Division fan, I'm pretty stoked to see Scorpions doing so well, 5th place in their first pro event.

I do think we'll see slower games, but the D side is still going to win or lose points for teams, teams with good D side attackers (like Impact) are going to do very well.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Heat apparently ate their Wheaties this morning. They just stomped all over Paris Camp Carnage, with some seriously aggressive moves. Also interesting to see teams playing the layout and what the differences are to how my team played it.

PPArena looking surprisingly good in both events this year for a Rookie team.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Heat crush Carnage 6-1
Polar Bears beat PPArena 4-3
TonTons beat Syndicate 5-4
Drammen Solid beat GK Paris 6-3 for their first ever Pro win
Nexus drop to MLKings 5-0.
Breakout and Scorpions currently tied at 3-3, Scorpions go to OT tied, they were up 4-3, and 5 bodies against 1, got a major called with 9 seconds left which automatically gives the other team the point. Really...really don't like that rule. They lose in OT to Breakout.

Last edited:

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Firm win 6-3 over Outrage
Heat stomping all over people, beat Polar Bears 6-1
Impact over Commin At Ya 4-2

PPArena just won a game on the coin toss! Went to OT and no bodies left, coin toss lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shepherd:03

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nexus going to lose to Scorpions Milano - 2-6.
Breakout and MLKings are 4-4 going into 64 seconds left.