Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Bitburg Thread

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
They're definitely showing the final and semi-finals. I'm really hoping that they show the other playoffs too (for 5th/6th and 6th/7th spots), would love to see GB Ladies in action - I have a teammate in the squad, we had a party organised to watch them tomorrow night! Should find out by tomorrow.

Apparently they were doing well against Russia but suffered from a couple of penalties clearing a side.

Germany were on point and deserved their score.

Reactions: Spikerz

Mitchell.A

Videographer at Souther Style Media.
Mar 2, 2015
Feel sorry for the Turkish team don't seem to have won any of there matches from what I can see.

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Should be around 4:30 pm UK time, give or take a bit for Mills scheduling ;)

It was a very tough group and Turkey's first tournament I believe - I think Russia came second last year, Germany have the home crowd and played brilliantly.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Interesting that the Impact, Polar Bears game, it was a tie went to OT, tied at the end of OT, so the final point went to the higher ranked team so Impact won.

Not sure that I like that rule.

Reactions: Bolter

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So very interesting that Mike Pevrill is producing the webcast. He has a couple fields in northern VA (I used to play at one), I think they also did an NPPL event there one year.

Rabakoff and GI are in Northern VA as well. I bet they got Mike involved to fund the webcast, for NXL and did the Mills change over at the same time.

Reactions: Bolter

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
I can understand saving the dramatics of a 1on1 decider until the knockout stages (and also for scheduling), but seeding advantage almost encourages the better teams to lock up the field and play for a draw.

Why not just keep it as a draw and give them 1/2 a point each, using points +/- it's unlikely to make much difference over the course of the prelims. If it does get tied, then use seeding for final placement as a last resort.

Reactions: Spikerz