Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Bitburg Thread

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I got shot by a lot of that in St Tropez, it struck me as very watery. Was easy to clean off the lens though.
Interesting. I know their mid level was sorta meh, and thought their top end was pretty awesome. Did not *thinking* get shot by it though, only the evil and GI.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
And of course, having a couple of Infamous players with you doesn't hurt either. And why not? Everyone else does it.
Outcast and Disruption do'nt and they fought out CPPS final and Mills with all English rosters.As do Tigers and Nexus in CPL.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Outcast and Disruption don't and they fought out CPPS final and Mills with all English rosters.As do Tigers and Nexus in CPL.
You are correct all the above teams play the Millenniums without any US pro players on their roster, but then again look at their results so far.
Tigers 12th in Bitburg and 12th overall in CPL
Nexus 16th in Bitburg and 16th overall in CPL
Disruption 5th in Bitburg and 11th overall in SPL1
Outcast 21st in Bitburg and 19th overall in SPL1

Compared this to Manchester InFirmous who were 2nd in Bitburg and are 2nd overall SPL1 with two US players.

Seems to me it's an "if you cannot beat them you have to join them" situation.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
CPL Division:
1st Houston Heat (US/Russian pro team)
2nd (=1st) Tontons (no US pro players but Axel and 4 of the Tontons also play for Russian Legion, plus Denis Golev is on their roster but I dont think he has played an event with them yet in 2015)
3rd Breakout ( Archie from X-Factor plus Ryan Brand the X-Factor coach)
4th Impact (US/Canada pro team)
5th Carnage (no pro players)
6th ML Kings ( Dalton, B-Short, Spika from Dynasty )
7th Polar Bears ( Oliver and Ryan from Dynasty ) *yes I know Mr Lang is not playing for Dynasty in 2015
8th Outrage (no pro players)
9th Syndicate ( Goldman (Mouse) from Infamous )
10th Comin at ya ( Marcello from Dynasty)
11th Icon ( Blake Yarber from Dynasty)
12th Tigers (no pro players but they were offered some before the season started)
13th GK Paris (Nick Sloviak from GI/187 Crew)
14th Vision (no pro players)
15th Amsterdam Heat (Nico Hyde from VcK)
16th Nexus (no pro players)

SPL Division also has US or players considered current (or former) pros in 7 out of the 8 highest teams including Tim Montressor, Sam Monville, Damien Ryan, Brad McCurley, Max Lundquist, Sebban Samuelsson, Pavel Lukashuk, Yan Samoylev, Brandon Rabackoff and Grayson Goff.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I'm more than a little disappointed that they're not showing the ladies' prelims tonight (n)
From what I picked up at the event this was due to the contract the German production/film crew were on, they shut down the webcast when they ran out of paid time, hence the extended break on Saturday to cover the EPBF finals.

So very interesting that Mike Pevrill is producing the webcast. He has a couple fields in northern VA (I used to play at one), I think they also did an NPPL event there one year.
Pev will be involved in the NXL webcasts too, both are funded by Richmond/G.I. Rumour has it that there may well be a VA NXL Event on the cards too.

Yea Duchene tore that snake side apart. Really impressive. This also makes back to back Mills events that Dave Bains hasn't played for Impact.
Dave also picked up a minor injury at Puget in the pits, but for this event Bart couldn't be there so Dave stepped up to the coaching crew for this event, I spoke to him on the Friday about this.

CPL Division:

7th Polar Bears ( Oliver and Ryan from Dynasty ) *yes I know Mr Lang is not playing for Dynasty in 2015
8th Outrage (no pro players)

10th Comin at ya ( Marcello from Dynasty)

SPL Division also has US or players considered current (or former) pros in 7 out of the 8 highest teams including Tim Montressor, Sam Monville, Damien Ryan, Brad McCurley, Max Lundquist, Sebban Samuelsson, Pavel Lukashuk, Yan Samoylev, Brandon Rabackoff and Grayson Goff.
I wouldn't count out a return of Oliver to NXL on Dynasty, he certainly doesn't, he just didn't like the way the PSP was going this year.

Marchello wasn't in Germany, I doubt you'll see him play another MS this year now he is no longer on the Ironmen roster either.

Stockholm Scorpions have four former Joy Pro players on their roster, Knut was even wearing his Joy Jersey!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I know Yachimec broke his hand in Puget, didn't know about Dave getting hurt.