Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Campaign cup finals video

PulsETV

Jun 5, 2008
www.pogodak-paintball.com
If you check the http://www.paintballtv.eu there is a clip from the finals of the Campaign cup between Budapest Bullets and Moscow Phoenix. Since it rained pretty hard during the sunday there is also a clip about that.

More to come...

BTW... greetings to all the guys from DXS effect that I met in Sofia during Balkans paintball cup.

PulsETV

Jun 5, 2008
Yes it's a bit shakey, but you have to understand that it was filmed by only one camera and it was hard trying to catch all the action (well most of it anyway). Usually you have like one or two hours to cut good material and make a video (like the RAIN).

Thanks for watching...;)

PulsETV

Jun 5, 2008
I have to agree with you. 3for1 in an overtime of the finals? You should have to be 100000% certain what happened.
Of course you should have to be reeaaally stupid to wipe in that situation and Slava Sturmas is certainly not a stupid or unexperienced man.

Dan G

Entity #08
May 28, 2008
Essex, England
BTW... greetings to all the guys from DXS effect that I met in Sofia during Balkans paintball cup.
Greetings to you too! Great event, do you know when the videos for Balkans Cup will be ready? As the only video so far shows me falling on my arse :eek: - So Im hoping you've captured some better footage!