Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Millennium field?

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by Hadyn cole, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hadyn cole Eat sleep Run and gun

Hadyn cole
    Message Count:
    i just started speedball and i cant find a picture anywhere that tells you what each bunker is any help guys i need to learn quick

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    In the lead up to a millennium event the layout gets published, and as linked below a map and 3d illustrations are shown.

http://www.millennium-series.com/events.php?event=T4

The key on the map gives the official name of the bunkers- medusa, cake, cone etc.

But there can be other common names eg dorito and t-bag both describe the same bunker (because it looks a bit like a dorito chip/crisp or pyramid t-bag)

The thing you won't get is what individual teams use to name bunkers in their calls. Eg orange, Apple, tango, New York, Paris, etc
    The name may be quite generic such as drinks can brands for the different ones in different positions or they could be random words the team have picked
    If you're going to play with a team they need to familiarise you with their calls

http://www.millennium-series.com/images/events/fields/chantilly_2d_millennium-2015.jpg

3. avituk UK Angel Owner

avituk
    Message Count:
    also for size comparisons of the bunkers have a look at the Sup'Air site

www.supairball.com

if you hit the millennium field link it has some info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.