Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - Gatwick

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Legion looking good in the finals. Impact have to pull something out of the bag to win this now.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Impact turn it around and win.

If legion carried on like they started the match and attacked impact it could've been different.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
D
Impact turn it around and win.

If legion carried on like they started the match and attacked impact it could've been different.
Dave Bains got caught coaching from the pits and nothing happened. Total bull**** in my opinion. Legion definitely dropped the ball though, they had a solid lead and gave it up.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I played the SPL field and was in the pits on the CPL field for our teams in the playoffs.

I will not bash the refs who have a tough job and as always Jabba is the best in the business.

There were some questionably harsh calls, especially the 3 for 1's and pit coaching that wasn't called.
Greenspan told us he was yelling at his players on the field and refs weren't saying anything.

All in all, some amazing games, great weather and enjoyable times.

Reactions: Schmickle

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
I played the SPL field and was in the pits on the CPL field for our teams in the playoffs.

I will not bash the refs who have a tough job and as always Jabba is the best in the business.

There were some questionably harsh calls, especially the 3 for 1's and pit coaching that wasn't called.
Greenspan told us he was yelling at his players on the field and refs weren't saying anything.

All in all, some amazing games, great weather and enjoyable times.
Also some questionable pit calls too. Throwing the towel when ahead and it's a 2 on 2 SHOCKER.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also some questionable pit calls too. Throwing the towel when ahead and it's a 2 on 2 SHOCKER.
Definitely a bit of miscommunication on that one :) I had faith you could pull off a 49 second point.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Yeah sorry guys we defo let our selves down as well as you guys watching, plans were going fine just couldn't get the final push to win games, pen's killed us and winning our last game 5-0 felt more of a loss to be honest because we know we can play that way all the time. any way onwards :)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
@Markie C We also got hosed by pen's, deserved and some undeserved. Regardless, Jaba ran a tight ship like usual, and merde occurs as my French homies like to say...see you in Chantilly.