Millennium in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by manike
OK. I agree PGI has done a phenomenal amount to help.
What and not Pete?

If I had an e-mail that said you (maike) was an idiot and that your opinion was worth nothing, even tho they had asked for it. Would you not be a bit miffed?

Also even if yo don't like Pete then you have to admit he has done more for this sport than anyone else in the UK.

Piper

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Duffy & Pete

Originally posted by Magued
I think you guys need to think about posting company emails on a public forum.
I dont know how its work over there but here it is illegal.
I would suggest that you removed this intire thread.

I dont want this to go any further, you guys know that

Magued
Mag, this is a public forum, and as such the only party that can be held accountbale is me, not PGI, not P8ntballer.com.....only me and if u think I am taking this down, think again !!
If you wanna sue me, sue away !!!!!
Pete

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
LOL great to see that the series my team intends on playing in this year is organised and running smoothly:( :eek:

Isn't the end result on all this going to be poor customer service/relations and damaging in the long run:confused: Maybe we should all jump ship and go play elsewhere:p

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Correct me if I'm wrong, but email falls under the same jurisdiction as mail. Therefore it is illegal to 'open' it if it wasn't meant for you, but you are free to do with it as you please if you are the person it was directed at. This obviously includes sending on/showing to others, which is what I think happened here.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'd like to clarify my position.

As I hope everyone knows, I write things as I see them, praise or blame. I have been one of the biggest advocates and mouthpieces for the Millennium over the last few years; I have also criticised as and when I saw fit.

As far as I am concerned, that's part of my job in the magazine and in a way this forum is an extension of the magazine's letters page - extended into debate.

The Millennium has taken advantage of this in the past, and so it should, but now it seems that as soon as some negativity comes up then I'm the bad guy and I'm corrupting everyone else. Which kind of suggests that a lot of you have no opinions of your own and are sheep just following me - which I'd find patronising as hell, personally.

The facts as I see them are that the Millennium has made certain announcements which, wehn challenged, they have changed, then changed again. If the board just turns round and says, as Magued seems to be now, 'It's our decision, accept it', then I have no problem with that - cos it is their decision. However, what I have been seeing is political expediency trying to be disguised in a veil of morality - and I don't like the shifting and the dishonesty behind it all.

I have a lot of respect for some of the individuals on the Mill. committee, but judging by the above email it seems like some of them are prepared to use me when it suits them and then try and shut me up when it doesn't, and it doesn't work like that.

And it's also pretty rich that Karlin admin girl saying they (the Millennium Board) should not post or even read anything here on p8ntballer.com when she herself used this self same forum to announce Millennium decisions !!!

So yes, I'll draw a line under all this **** cos I can't be bothered with it anymore, it's doing my head in the way I am always the bad guy when all I'm doing is pointing out errors and inconsistencies -in EXACTLY the same way that I shout all the good things from the rooftops, and will continue to do so.

----------------------Thread Closed !!!------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.