Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - July 1 - 3rd - Bas Vegas!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Team GB just lost to Team USA 4:0, and earlier to the Czech Republic 4:2.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
In related news, CPL is as follows:-

Nexus lose to Syndicate 7:2
Firm beat GK Paris 6:5
Nexus lose to Carnage 5:4

....and the next CPL game for a UK team is Nexus v TonTon at 11am Saturday.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Whew long weekend. Feet are killing me.
Got a bit too much sun, not enough beer and one win short.

We finished 6th for the event putting us 7th for the year.

Great time and games by all. Tontons game was insane. Also got to spend time with the Heat guys after the won from beings 5-1 down against MLK. That was pretty funny.

Top 4 were basically what I figured they'd be and I was pleasantly surprised to see tontons take it.

Also got to meet Robbo which was pretty cool. Sadly the young guys on my team had no idea who he was and me the American had to explain UK paintball history to them :(

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Pleasure to hag out with Mike and the Pod thieves for the weekend, met Robbo and chatted to loads of people.

Oh, and won my round 1 of the 1v1 after only firing five balls and having a jam!

Attachments

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Pleasure to hag out with Mike and the Pod thieves for the weekend, met Robbo and chatted to loads of people.

Oh, and won my round 1 of the 1v1 after only firing five balls and having a jam!
That was great to watch - you dropped back into your bunker to figure out what was up with your marker, and didn't notice the refs calling the other guy out as you tried to figure out where he'd gone. Quickest win of the 1v1s I think - nicely done!

Pretty sure I chatted to a few of your guys in the Div3 staging area before quarter finals too... should probably have got your names!

Rob / DOA Pitboss

Reactions: Spikerz

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Watched it back - all those sodding drills over the years seem worth it now!

Thought this years event was cracking - seemed a great buzz around the whole event to me?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
That was great to watch - you dropped back into your bunker to figure out what was up with your marker, and didn't notice the refs calling the other guy out as you tried to figure out where he'd gone. Quickest win of the 1v1s I think - nicely done!
not only did I not notice the refs, I never even saw the player - put my lane into the small cowbell in the hope he'd drop into it and didn't see him run out before I started swearing at my marker! I spent the rest of the weekend thinking it must have been a jammy bounce shot...

Reactions: Shepherd:03