Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Malaga SPL and Div 1 CANCELLED!

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
It´s cold and raining and everyone at the site looks like they are about to off themselves.

Rockstar booth babes are fit as though!

What I don´t understand is why games on the regular netted fields were stopped when they appeared to be functioning properly :confused:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I would think a local construction company could easily supply some long scaffold poles, prop the corners up, run some beams along the bottom for strength ... Job done!

Its a shame when people have invested a hello of alot of time and money, well done to everyone who played and turned up from the UK helping keep us on the paintball map :D

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
If it was down to weather how come all the other divisions weren't cancelled at the same time?

Chicago

Jan 31, 2005
Visit site
If it was down to weather how come all the other divisions weren't cancelled at the same time?
Because the first cancellations were on Saturday, when there was still (presumably) time left on Monday to play some games, but not all games. Millennium chose to postpone the games for the teams committed to going to Bitburg and play the games for the non-locked divisions.

Sunday rolled around and the weather was not allowing any play on Sunday either so then they just had to cancel everything.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
It would appear that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the paintball tournament.