Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Puget thread

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
We got an amazing deal from Empire to shoot Evil. So I'll let you know how it goes after out morning games tomorrow.

Basically OD3 gets 10 vouchers worth 20 euro each. We're supposed to exchange those for mid grade paint GI 3 star and HK supreme. Empire didn't bring mid grade so they couldn't participate.

Here's the rub. The HK supreme. And GI five star are total **** this event. So pros are shooting HK exclusive and they're running out of paint.
GI teams are shooting 4 star and the 3 star because it's way better. So we can't shoot terrible paint from HK. We can't pay to upgrade to the good stuff with HK because they're running out.

We can't shoot the cheap GI because it's running out and only given to GI teams.

So I went to empire and they gave us a hell of a deal to upgrade to shoot evil. And I said look guys we'll buy all our paint from empire for the event if we can and they allowed us to use our vouchers with a small upgrade fee.

Hugely cool from the Empire folks.
Interesting. Who is there shooting Empire paint other than Firm?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Don't want to curse anybody, but I think the UK teams are doing pretty well.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
There are 30 teams shooting evil across all div's. Not sure who, other than firm as you mentioned. Happy to hear it's doing well.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
We went 1-3. Including losing a game because the field is running 40 minutes early and there's no announcement of who's playing. And if you don't have a pit crew you're screwed.

One of our guys just went to the hospital with a potentially broken arm.

Crap.

Trondheim lyystrkk guys are putting for us and us for them. Awesome guys. Really lucky to have them.

We play two more tomorrow.

Paint was chop city this morning. Bore sized to straight falling through. It was air pressure of the shot blowing up the balls. And the full is so thick you can't shoot it clean.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Wolverhampton warped have taken there 3rd prelim in od1 4-1 against taz and to add to the paint debate there shooting gi not sure what grade though