Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Puget thread

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
If anyone here is headed to Puget, I'd be stoked to say hello in person. We'll be watching games on Friday and playing Sat/Sun, if anyone playing on Friday needs some pit help give us a shout. I'll be checking here while I'm there, so drop me a PM. Or if you just want to grab a beer and watch some games, let me know!

This is my first major event in...damn near 11 years. Last one was NPPL Tampa in 2004, when Infamous made it's debut with Lasoya and Rocky. Cheater boards everywhere. We got wrecked by Naughty Dawgs (but ended up hanging out with them for awhile because they're nice guys), got to see old friends like Dan Bonebrake again (hooked me up with free swag), random car accidents, guys getting gear bags stolen, free water, bananas and Bawls (which was disgusting) for all. Let's see how the Europeans do it better :)

Groups were released: No idea where SPL2, OD1 are :(
CPL:

SPL 1 GROUPS

Group A
FiveStar Lleida
Vienna United
Redball Paris
Toulouse CS Unit

Group B
Drammen Solid
Ugly Ducklings Odense
Outlaw Lille
Red Storm Moscow

Group C
Birmingham Disruption
Bad Boys Oss
Manchester Firm
Ramstein Instinct

Group D (This is going to be a hell of a group to watch)
Scorpions Milano
Dornbirn Daltons
Montreal Image
Outcast London

Group E
Ranger Warsaw
Ronholt Blast
Joe Bar Pelissanne
Ghost Paris

Group F
Copenhagen Ducks
Stockholm Ignition
Cologne Hurricanes
Enrage Dusseldorf

OD 2 GROUPS

Group A
Toulouse Dagnir Dae
Brussels Remparts
Ultra Moscow
Lisbon Brothers and Friends
Nissa Nice
Oslo No Way

Group B
Consilium Dei Zurich
Fanatics Marseille
London Topcats
Assala Libreville 2
Bandits Wels 2
Nexity Sainte Maxime

Group C
Electrons Dijon
Saar Fanatics
Sneaky Snorkels Tamworth
Ratpasse Marseille
Bergen Legacy
Family St Tropez

OD 3 GROUPS
Group A
Azur le Arcs
DDN Nimes
DiverSion Bordeaux
Phoenix Toulouse
Razat Cuers
Trondheim Lyskestrekk
Vision Zagreb

Group B
Ballistic Shock Livorno
Berlin Damage
Gladiatori Unicusano
Parallax Cannes
S. F. Damaiense Lisboa
The Expendables Dublin (That's us!)
W Ducks Luxembourg

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Just announced, Chris Lasoya replaces Bear as a commentator on the Millennium webcast. Sweeeeeeeeet

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
At NPPL Tampa 04, one of the paint truck drivers thought we were tailing him to rob him. He slowed down, we slowed down. He speeded up, we speeded up. He pulled over, we pulled over.

We were only following him because we didn't know where the site was - we had driven down from World Cup.

Reactions: Spikerz

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Just announced, Chris Lasoya replaces Bear as a commentator on the Millennium webcast. Sweeeeeeeeet
oh for **** sake. Just when I thought he wouldn't be on any of the webcasts. I can't wait to hear just how much he cheats, or what he would do if he was there, or what happened back in 1887 when he was playing pro. Waste of a microphone, obnoxious and boring.

Reactions: Bolter and StewartW

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
oh for **** sake. Just when I thought he wouldn't be on any of the webcasts. I can't wait to hear just how much he cheats, or what he would do if he was there, or what happened back in 1887 when he was playing pro. Waste of a microphone, obnoxious and boring.
Is there anything you actually like?! You dont have a positive spin on anything it seems, you ok hun?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I'd have to agree with H, I think Lasoya can be an excellent contributor. Hopefully Shelley can keep him in check!

Reactions: H