Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Puget thread

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I'm watching at work with sound off so thanks for sharing that - interesting. The fact the webcast is hosted on Xball.com certainly suggests some close ties between the leagues!
I'm doing the opposite at work and listening whilst drawing on CAD ;)

I'll share anything else I hear

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Saw one of the London topcats. Sick jerseys. Also saw the drom folks who knew -@alexd. Great weather today. A little windy but otherwise pretty awesome. Waiting for lunch to be over to watch some more.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Currently in the middle of a back and forth to get paint that isn't horrid. All the GI 5 star is a bouncing. The HK exclusive is sweeeet, but there isn't enough to go around so they tried to get us to use supreme which I threw against a pointy rock and it bounced.

GI ran out of 3 and 4 star because it's the only thing shooting well.

So not sure wtf were getting. pascal from the ton tons is helping us to get good paint.

Reactions: frobinson

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
How's he empire paint, do they have the red shelled that they had in dallas?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Only have seen 1-2 guys getting the evil paint. Not seeing red shells around though. Orange she, dark green HK, neon green HK. Neon yellow green 5 star which is bouncing everywhere. I think the Orange shell is the 4 star.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
How's he empire paint, do they have the red shelled that they had in dallas?
We got an amazing deal from Empire to shoot Evil. So I'll let you know how it goes after out morning games tomorrow.

Basically OD3 gets 10 vouchers worth 20 euro each. We're supposed to exchange those for mid grade paint GI 3 star and HK supreme. Empire didn't bring mid grade so they couldn't participate.

Here's the rub. The HK supreme. And GI five star are total **** this event. So pros are shooting HK exclusive and they're running out of paint.
GI teams are shooting 4 star and the 3 star because it's way better. So we can't shoot terrible paint from HK. We can't pay to upgrade to the good stuff with HK because they're running out.

We can't shoot the cheap GI because it's running out and only given to GI teams.

So I went to empire and they gave us a hell of a deal to upgrade to shoot evil. And I said look guys we'll buy all our paint from empire for the event if we can and they allowed us to use our vouchers with a small upgrade fee.

Hugely cool from the Empire folks.