Steve Morris

Banned
Jan 16, 2004
3rd stone from tha sun
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
they let steve play, and he's like 50!
(you mean a minimum age, don't you?)
I just did a search of the current Millennium rules and I found no reference to age. It does say that all players must be legally allowed to play PB in the country where the tournament takes place. I don't know what that age is for the respective tournaments. If it is important to you then give me the age in question and I'll try to find out.

Colin, If you survive you too will achieve a ripe old age. And I'm now 52.:)

Steve

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
You have to be over 18 to play in the EXL, or have parewntal consent if you are under 18.

Thought that the min age was 13?:confused:

Jaime Menino

Jun 19, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
Last year on Megacampeonato's there was a player from a Portuguese team playing with 61, so some of you old guys have a new reaching limit to acomplish :D .

Jaime

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
impressive
are you the oldest dude playing MS then?
I really don't know. Unfortunately I won't be playing MS this year because my duties keep me busy during the days. By working at least I get to see my friends, acquaintances and enemies on the circuit.

TAG,

Probably the quickest way to get an answer is to e-mail the Maxs people. http://www.mega-event.net/contact.asp

Or phone them: +49 60 31 - 1626 0

Steve

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
speaking for a little team with no real sponsorship (our sponsor is our site we get paint at cost thats all) changing rules on playing tops, loaders and any other equipment is hard on us.

We decided this year what we should wear and use for the rest of the season in december our players don't have much money and spent a couple of hundred pounds each on team gear so that we all look the same as a team.

we were looking forward to playing two millenium events this year as we wanted to mix it up with a wide range of talent but this really stretches our budget for the year.

unfortunately if these changes take place we will find it hard to take part as we wear 2003 dye tops and have clear viewloaders and we cannot really afford to change these for two events.

An idea would be that these type of rule changes don't come in till 2005 and the rules get set before december 2004 when most teams will decide on what gear they will be using and wearing for 2005 as national events in the UK start in January i don't know about other countries.

Im sure allot of teams will be in the same boat as us.

Before i get flamed because we are only doing 2 milleniums so what does it matter about how it affects us. I would just like to point out that the bottom divison will be made up of teams just like us that are only doing 1 or 2 events so you could effectively wipe out allot of teams from the bottom division.