Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium SPL Info

agge

STOCKHOLM IGNITION
Apr 23, 2003
Stockholm
www.ignition.se
Pete, that was my initial thoughts aswell. But I made myself calm down a little before I called Ulrich. I explained the situation, that it is totally unacceptable to first without any prior notice at all charge us a higher fee than one events entry fee before we even know the details of the 2007 season, and then to give us nine days notice and if we dont pay we´ll lose our spot. He realised it was not right and that it was infact highly offensive. I also let him know that WE the teams are in fact investing LOTS of money into the league and what do we get back, a threat to lose our spot if we dot pay €2750+ vat in nine days. I told him we are not trying to screw them so they should not threaten us on short notice.

He apologised and he will try and get a solution for us. A later date for payment that is.

The reason for the late notice was that he had a more expensive hotel than they have on offer now and he could not send out the info until they had solved that problem. That was the reson for the whole info mail being held back until this late. One can question why they could not have sent out the rest of the info earlier and only waited with the hotel...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, that was my initial thoughts aswell. But I made myself calm down a little before I called Ulrich. I explained the situation, that it is totally unacceptable to first without any prior notice at all charge us a higher fee than one events entry fee before we even know the details of the 2007 season, and then to give us nine days notice and if we dont pay we´ll lose our spot. He realised it was not right and that it was infact highly offensive. I also let him know that WE the teams are in fact investing LOTS of money into the league and what do we get back, a threat to lose our spot if we dot pay €2750+ vat in nine days. I told him we are not trying to screw them so they should not threaten us on short notice.

He apologised and he will try and get a solution for us. A later date for payment that is.

The reason for the late notice was that he had a more expensive hotel than they have on offer now and he could not send out the info until they had solved that problem. That was the reson for the whole info mail being held back until this late. One can question why they could not have sent out the rest of the info earlier and only waited with the hotel...

Agge, and are you trying to tell me ulrich didn't realize any of that BEFORE he sent that out?
For fukk sake mate, ulrich knew full well what he was doing and it's no fackin good going through the motions of a lip service apology to appease you on the end of the phone.
Nah, I ain't having any of that sh!t, this stinks !!!

Agge, there are NO, literally NO excuses for being treated this way and if he is telling the truth that he didn't realize it would upset people then how out of touch he is from commonsense and customer services and really needs to get his traffic-warden ass out of paintball.

ulrich has proved time and again he is completely out of touch with his customers, i.e. you and every other fackin team that pays out their hard earned money to play this sport we all love..and then to be treated like a piece of sh!t by that jumped up dick is beyond me.

Jan 17, 2007
Insubordination

how dare you halfvit idiots question my authority ????
dont you know who I am????
I am ulrich stahr, chief gestapo officer of ze millennium reich, you vill do as your told and obey zis high command !!!!!

Zer vill be no more talk on ziss subject or you vill be shot at dawn !!!

Ve have vays of making you pay, now schnell !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Jesus Christ...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

And...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Seriously, I've seen better customer service in the drug game.
Jay, how long do you think our little friend ulrich would last in said drug game if he displayed the same attitude ???

Hmmmm. lemme think for a second ..... yeah that's it, a second !

I had to remind him of his manners one time when he offended me by being downright rude in front of some people, he messed himself like a little girl when it was put on him ......

It seems it is the nature of these types that they will act the way they do as long as they can get away with it; if you indicate that his attitude might well involve him in paying an impromptu visit to the A and E department of the local hospital, his rude resolve soon dissipates ... funny that .. :rolleyes:

shortygermany

Apr 13, 2004
germany
Visit site
Stop it i cant take it any longer....:D :D :D

But im missing something.

The last sentence must be: Because IIIIIIII commmmmannnnnddddddd ! And Cooooooobrraaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! (sorry seen to much Gi Joe lately)....

:D :D :D :D :D