Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mills 2015 - What's new...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yay cones...

Let's bring back the snake that had the face on it!

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Reminds me of those stupid bloomin "trees" we had a while back. Also thoroughly annoyed the MTs have gone, but we still have those bloody giant cans with the tapes hanging off them

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
It looks like the temples are there, but the mini's are gone? Unless I'm seeing things.

Also the cones used to be played laying down as well. Wonder if that'll make a come back.

Last edited:

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Saw the pbnation thread and the people States side are impressed. I saw some rumours about the webcast also. Wonder if they are true.
There's been a webcast for the last 2 years at least.It has improved each year.I would be wary of embracing the PB Access model as loads of statisticians ,figures and over analysis leads to charging and a reduction of audience.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Reminds me of those stupid bloomin "trees" we had a while back. Also thoroughly annoyed the MTs have gone, but we still have those bloody giant cans with the tapes hanging off them
I agree with everything but the tree's being stupid. Pins were awesome. Great if used smart in a layout.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
There's been a webcast for the last 2 years at least.It has improved each year.I would be wary of embracing the PB Access model as loads of statisticians ,figures and over analysis leads to charging and a reduction of audience.
I agree with the improvement from MS, it has improved significantly!

Personally I like the PB Access model, it removes subjectivity with the intro of stats. I concede they may not be the right stats (thinking Moneyball) but it helps develop into sporting model for the US marker. That should improve the perception, and encourage this to be considered a sport alongside the more established US sports. This should have a trickle down effect for global paintball

I dont mind paying for a full weekend if the service remains available and appropriately costed. Considering how much I spend to follow Spurs this is not costly.

What is interesting is the parallel development of web viewing, two differing operating models..

Reactions: Spikerz