Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Milsig K-Series MK3 CQB PRO - Pros & Cons ?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
There again I`ve also found that a lot of guys that want to get into paintball go Yeah !! Yeah !! I want to do that !! then find they are Useless with their gun and also NO skills, then they take a step back to look to something else that maybe they don`t have to train at, then go to a walk on with plenty of talk the talk but NO walk the walk Skills, They are happy because Now they find they are among Loads of others that are also No bloody good, Sure I know you get a few that are good ?? but in general I`ve found a Sup-Air Player , and I mean a Sup-Air Player , Not just someone that has a Pro Gun, ... WILL dominate Everybody !!!

Is there anybody out there that`s been to a woodsball game with me ... Vouch now ??

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Funny enough I`m now writing more or less how it`s always been over the Years with society as it`s been , Take the Night Clubs ? now this has been the place to mingle and have a good time, but most of all these are the places that GOOD Dancers go to show off their skills, and I can tell you, the better you dance, the better you get noticed ( pull )
However those that are Crap at Dancing have always stayed clear of Clubs and have gone to other places for the Masses perhaps a Band is playing where everybody has the choice to Sing or dance and a great big open floor surrounded by tables.
There is a Massive difference between a Night CLUB and a Standard Venue,
It`s the same with Paintball :- If you can`t cut it ... Go somewhere else where usually Nobody gives a f/.'['k

RWidenbar

Jul 27, 2011
Can't argue with the last two posts from Gadget and RobbyT. Somes up what I was trying to say.

RWidenbar

Jul 27, 2011
Not sure how to respond to Care_Bears? Is there something I'm missing? You're saying if you're **** at paintball and have no experience don't bother to play? How then would the industry replenish its customer base and grow?
Explain? :confused:

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Funny enough I`m now writing more or less how it`s always been over the Years with society as it`s been , Take the Night Clubs ? now this has been the place to mingle and have a good time, but most of all these are the places that GOOD Dancers go to show off their skills, and I can tell you, the better you dance, the better you get noticed ( pull )
However those that are Crap at Dancing have always stayed clear of Clubs and have gone to other places for the Masses perhaps a Band is playing where everybody has the choice to Sing or dance and a great big open floor surrounded by tables.
It`s the same with Paintball :- If you can`t cut it ... Go somewhere else where usually Nobody gives a f/.'['k
I see we're your coming from... I think people just need a reality check and if there cr*p they get told.. I don't think we should stop players because of there ability... Simply limit there ego size :p.

Can't argue with the last two posts from Gadget and RobbyT. Somes up what I was trying to say.
And I'm glad you agree aswell :)

Reactions: Care_Bears

keeper

the other white meat.
Jul 29, 2013
London

Yeah, Im not much of a dancer. But also I have noticed regardless of dancing skills,the best looking bloke tends to pull. Same goes for paintball. Ive seen many a sup-air player getting owned in a more tactical environment. Im not talking woods,as big tyres/bushes are effectively the same as airball bunkers,but moving from room to room etc its tricky trying to snap shoot your way through it.

No doubting the tiger is a very deadly killer but given the environment the tables may turn.(Tigers dont perform well against shark in the ocean)- Just thought this thread needed another obscure analogy.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
I have only ever done sup air once and on them fields I would be destroyed..
But in a cqb arena I am at home and play well.. Moving through rooms or woods is my kind of play..
Yeah, Im not much of a dancer. But also I have noticed regardless of dancing skills,the best looking bloke tends to pull. Same goes for paintball. Ive seen many a sup-air player getting owned in a more tactical environment. Im not talking woods,as big tyres/bushes are effectively the same as airball bunkers,but moving from room to room etc its tricky trying to snap shoot your way through it.

No doubting the tiger is a very deadly killer but given the environment the tables may turn.(Tigers dont perform well against shark in the ocean)- Just thought this thread needed another obscure analogy.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Paintball is paintball - same skills apply in all environments. If you've got good awareness, good movement and good gun skills you'll be great regardless of hiding behind a bush or a bouncy castle. Only difference these days is that (UWL aside) there's a greater competitive onus in sup air, so you get fewer casual players and people tend to hone their skills more.

We should never try and pigeon hole players as being one specific type - we're all paintballers. I started in woodland, moved to sup air, then back to woodland and now fancy trying a bit of magfed - it's nice to mix up formats, keeps the game fresh.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Gadget > you are spot on mate !!
I like every type of mode out there ,
What I meant before was people don`t seem to know their limitations then complain about other types of gameplay because it`s too much, As for me I love it all .

Reactions: keeper and Gadget

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I've spent lots of years being rubbish at paintball, the number of times i've been shot far outweigh the number of times i've hit others. only ever played walkon's and big games, tried playing on a tourny field once and quickly realised I wasn't cut out for it, too slow and not aggressive enough. Hasn't hindered my enjoyment of the game in any way though, still love it.