Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Milsig K-Series MK3 CQB PRO - Pros & Cons ?

RWidenbar

Jul 27, 2011
Gadget > you are spot on mate !!
I like every type of mode out there ,
What I meant before was people don`t seem to know their limitations then complain about other types of gameplay because it`s too much, As for me I love it all .
Ah! Thanks for clearing that up! Now I understand (y)

I definitely agree with people complaining and not recognising their limitations. How many times have I been on a losing side and people start making accusations. "We're out numbered", "they're wiping", etc. :whistle:
As RobbyT hinted maybe some players EGOs won't let them face facts!

Paintball skills are certainly transferable. The best skills I have were taught to me by supair players. But Keeper makes a valid argument about environment.

I feel to old and slow to take on Supair but Magfed I think might be a comfortable pace for me?

Reactions: Care_Bears

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Ah! Thanks for clearing that up! Now I understand (y)

I definitely agree with people complaining and not recognising their limitations. How many times have I been on a losing side and people start making accusations. "We're out numbered", "they're wiping", etc. :whistle:
As RobbyT hinted maybe some players EGOs won't let them face facts!

Paintball skills are certainly transferable. The best skills I have were taught to me by supair players. But Keeper makes a valid argument about environment.

I feel to old and slow to take on Supair but Magfed I think might be a comfortable pace for me?
Yes I agree mate.. And it's good to see the Magfed commutiy bonding here and all thinking the same :)

Carbon Fibre Spider

Raiders Team Captain
Aug 8, 2013
Midlands
Hate tourney players at scenario events overshooting and just laying paint down sure not all do it but most will see my point

Be nice to have a skill based game and not rof over all else
Have a look at what npf bassets pole are setting up- mag fed only tournaments are coming in. It has changed the time frame I had in mind to buy a milsig gun

Reactions: reaperuk91