Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Milsig M17 CQC ? Or Milsig M17 Elite (2T) ?

Will_UK_CZP

Jan 10, 2015
Im Thinking about getting a mag fed marker and these are the two that keep cropping up when i ask people.

Are they worth getting or does anyone have any other ideas of what to get.

Thanks!!

Will_UK_CZP

Jan 10, 2015
Yeah just been looking, but i dont mind paying a bit more if i know that im going to be getting a decent marker.

rockovo

Nov 17, 2014
Wakefield
hmm...I'm also going to get Milsig M17 but I think I go for cqc. It is because I fancy box magazine and with cqc it'll be easier to carry. Even though it's polymer material, from all reviews I watched on youtube everyone claim it to be very well made and durable. Think it's something worth to consider ;)

Bigchalks

Sep 23, 2008
Has anyone bought an M17 CQC? It looks a steal at £250 (plus of course a bottle)
I've been thinking about one for some time now...

Will_UK_CZP

Jan 10, 2015
My friend has just got a M17 CQC and I must say it is really nice gun, it has a nice weight to it and also feels nice when holding. This has made my mind up and I have just ordered one.

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Getting an elite tomorrow pal heard good things about them. I'll let you know what there like.

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Got mine Sunday at Miltac had some problems with it firing full auto even in semi auto mode. But after a few tweets of the trigger it was fine. First strikes in it are awesome would definitely recommend the elite.