Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Milton Keynes newbie

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I too am looking for some padding, i spoke to paul the site owner and he says he has some new pads for sale and will bring them on saturday.

Give him a call, he might have some in your size aswell.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I just thought I would post to clarify a few points.

Firstly welcome to all those who are attending sab for the first time as walk-ons.

Secondly I would recomend that you arrive at the top car park for around 8am, as this will give you enough time to get your kit out of your car, get changed and wait for a lift if you have heavy gear to take down to the site.

If you need help with setting up and checking your gear to ensure it is ready for a trouble free day, try and get it as ready as you can, and then as early as possible ask someone possibly myself just to check it over before you gas up and/or switch on as we also have you own kit to play with. We'll check for safety first then functionality second. Try and help us help you by having your own tools, new batteries in or to hand, etc.

Paul does allow BYO regarding paint but he also sells some good quality winter paint, so take advantage of that if you can.

Some of you guys have contacted me to ask a few questions, and I will happily receive more no matter how apparently silly they may seem. Happy to help you guys have a good day at Sab! :D

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I have just received my new marker, and there was a note attached saying that i will need to replace the "noid gasket"??? There was a replacment part in a little bag supplied, i presume its a gasket of sorts, would there be someone there who ould help me put this on/in the marker?

Also i have bought a new metal cap, is it straight forward to fit?
again, would someone be able to guide me on the day.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
paul said that i should be there round 8ish as there is likely to be loads of problems, though i've fired and chronoed before (i forgot to tell him that)- you guys don't think that i should be there at 8 do you?
Your marker should be OK, it chrono'd under 290fps when you brought it round to mine so there should be no problems there.

Plenty of people onsite will be more than happy to help if you just ask, not going to be there this weekend as I've got a load of stuff to get done (new plasma telly arrives on friday :) )

Chimera

Jul 12, 2008
Northants
Just outta curiosity, whens the next sab walk on after the one this weekend? Might mosey on down. Marshal and play about 30mins from Northampton atm, be good to play against more than punters.

Balls deep

Jan 6, 2009
MK
thanks guys

Hi guys.

I woud just like to thank everyone who helped me out over the fourm or on the actual day. it was really helpful. My marker ran fine with no problems :) wich was nice. It was a great day and i will be back as soon as i have enough money... sorry i didnt bring any chocolate :D:D

hope to see you there soon

Chris :)