Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini invert dwell settings

WILSON

Im old greg
Jun 30, 2008
Rossendale
www.nobattlepack.com
Hi all my question is that if im on 200psi what is the best dwell setting as im running on default at the mo. I have upgraded to a halo b rip drive and a dye ultralite barrel so was thinking if the stock settings need changing to get better performance out of my gun. Ive heard that if i lower my psi then i should change my dwell but would this be better ??? And should i speed up my feed setting on the halo.
I use semi auto most of the time so any advice is welcome!!
Thanks Paul

WILSON

Im old greg
Jun 30, 2008
Rossendale
www.nobattlepack.com
Ok but what about the other settings BIP,Ramping and ROF are they best left on auto ? or can they be tweaked as semi auto has a max rate of 20 bps and sometimes when hitting it i get split paint and i was wondering if it could be the settings.
Cheers Paul

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Dwell 35 (+7)
BIP 6 (+5)

This is what I use. Fine tune it to your needs :) Hope that helps.

Ok but what about the other settings BIP,Ramping and ROF are they best left on auto ? or can they be tweaked as semi auto has a max rate of 20 bps and sometimes when hitting it i get split paint and i was wondering if it could be the settings.
Cheers Paul
You hit 20bps in semi? I DOUBT that very much. Did you mean full auto? Where are you getting "split paint"? In the barrel or in the breach?

WILSON

Im old greg
Jun 30, 2008
Rossendale
www.nobattlepack.com
In the breach but it will do it when hitting good bps but this then set off a chain reaction and after a couple more split balls my gun if full of paint. I only use semi auto and thought max ROF was 20 bps as it happens more with high bps fire than normal single fire. Also without sounding stupid when you say 35 (+7) do you mean use 35 - 42 as default is 38 ? and is bip the same as default is 1 . And while im trying to get as many answers as i can lol does the ramping point make a difference when in semi auto mode??? I play on site alot with rentals" boooooo" so have to keep it on that setting most of the time.

Cheers Paul

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
In the breach but it will do it when hitting good bps but this then set off a chain reaction and after a couple more split balls my gun if full of paint. I only use semi auto and thought max ROF was 20 bps as it happens more with high bps fire than normal single fire. Also without sounding stupid when you say 35 (+7) do you mean use 35 - 42 as default is 38 ? and is bip the same as default is 1 . And while im trying to get as many answers as i can lol does the ramping point make a difference when in semi auto mode??? I play on site alot with rentals" boooooo" so have to keep it on that setting most of the time.

Cheers Paul
I don't understand half of what you typed, BUT I can answer one thing.

35 (+7) means you want 35 flashes and it is 7 more than stock.

Change your BIP to what I said. Im fairly certain that will stop the chopping as has been said before.

Ramping point has nothing to do with semi auto.

On a side note, I would like to see a video of your 20bps in semi please :rolleyes:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
lolz @ 20 bps semi, even with an incredibly bouncy marker its doubtful, i think what he means is he sets it to 20 bps and when he maxes at about 12 or so he thinks its 20 as the board is set to that.

Cheers for the dwell bit bolter as i had mine as stock and it seems a little inconsistent over the chrono maybe + / - 10 or so, what the best pressure on the gauge to use 190?

Cheers :D