Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini or Axe

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
No, it's not really much bigger, I have a mini and love it, it's a boss marker, so light and easy to live with ( doesn't argue back ) and simple to disassemble, I honestly see no point in buying an Axe, was most likely invented for Giant 7ft Irradiated Americans who can't wield something like a Mini.

Littletrader347

Jan 29, 2014
I was looking at the mini Gs they look very nice, but cant find a pricing or when they will be available. Also waiting on some more money so yes might be looking for a second hand Axe @phil-boy

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Ansgear have them for preorder $379.95 works out to about £250 due to be released this month
I was looking at the mini Gs they look very nice, but cant find a pricing or when they will be available. Also waiting on some more money so yes might be looking for a second hand Axe @phil-boy

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Cheers for that not a bad price, will have to keep an eye on them.
Mini combined with a Fuel bottle is unbelievably light. Bloody love the mini I've got. Prefer it more that the LE Axe I had to be honest, as the Axe is very heavy in my opinion.

But it really is preference. You should probably find some people who have both and can let you use them, so you can make up your own mind.