Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini or Axe

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Axe hands down. New GS mini aside the Axe is a nicer marker than the Mini and better in the hands. And as for the 'too heavy' comments - seriously? I'm as scrawny as they come and an Axe is not remotely heavy.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I think its more down to personal preference on how it feels in your hands then anything. I upgraded from my original mini to an Axe, then downgrade back to a Mini after my first day playing with it, the only reason was because I preferred how the mini felt in my hands.

I would suggest holding both (with tanks on) and seeing which you prefer, and then if its an Axe go for a second hand one (seen them going as low as £200 :eek:) or if its the mini go for the new Empire GS mini which has the better trigger (y)

I'm picking up a new GS as soon as there available ....Might finally be time for me to get an Empire sponsorship :p

Reactions: Mitch91

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
I'd agree definitely get your hands on them both first and see how they feel, as I felt the opposite, preferred how the axe felt out of the two.

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
I think its more down to personal preference on how it feels in your hands then anything. I upgraded from my original mini to an Axe, then downgrade back to a Mini after my first day playing with it, the only reason was because I preferred how the mini felt in my hands.

I would suggest holding both (with tanks on) and seeing which you prefer, and then if its an Axe go for a second hand one (seen them going as low as £200 :eek:) or if its the mini go for the new Empire GS mini which has the better trigger (y)

I'm picking up a new GS as soon as there available ....Might finally be time for me to get an Empire sponsorship :p

or you should just use that vcom that is sitting on your wall gathering dust

Reactions: deaallen