Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mini v1.4 board

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
the 1.5 is out as well, but i would want on buying guys. i grabed a 1.5, but it looks like the messed up the ramping. when it starts to ramp, you get 2 shots to a pull. even when you give a sec or two between shots. it is more of a reaction setting. i am in the middle of emailing kee to find out if it is a flaw or if there is somthing wrong with the programing. the 1.4 were haveing a similar problem, and the 1.5 was sapose to fix it. don't look like it. and all the 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4, and 1.5 are invert boards. Boss is just good at getting things first. i have spoke with the techs at Kee US and all there boards are 1.5 now.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Have you tried the ramping with paint, or just dry fire? When there is no paint, the mini can be a little bouncy.

NXL mode (full auto) does the two shot burst thing.

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
it did it with reballs as well. my mini does not have bounce. i am pritty good with them. i have been useing them and working on them for a while now. and it was set for Ramping/milllen(4 flashes). i did try messing to see if they added more setting, but didn't find anything. and the tech at kee confirmed they didn't add any. i am just going to send it back untill they get them working correct.