Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mini vs minion/pm6

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
what i mean is. you can reach same amount of bps on semi and the shoot ruffll the same. i have shot the pmr and ion.
Any modern electro marker can hit 15bps...What a good comparison.

i have shot the pmr and ion.
Did the thread starter mention a PMR or an Ion at all? No, and based on the fact that you have only shot a PMR and an Ion, how the f*ck can you provide a decent comparison between the Mini, the PM6 or the Evil Minion - Which, at the end of the day, is the purpose of this thread.

Don't bother clicking Reply, you're just digging yourself a hole.

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
Right but thatr wasnt what he was asking...
The pm6 is a good marker altho can require alot of maintence in terms of lube on trhe bolt and isnt always the best in cold weather...
i use nothing but dm and pm markers and mine work fine in the cold.as for maintenance, its only the same as you should do with any gat, clean it after playing and take care of it.

JP's Saucy Nuts

Killing Machine
Jul 13, 2007
Sunny Scunny
Well, I've got a Mini and had a few shots with a PM5 once, the Mini weighs next to nothing compared to the PM5. To me they shoot very similar, but the Mini is a lot shorter. The trigger on the Mini isn't too bad and like Lemonadex said, the lack of an on/off isn't too much of a problem seen as you just need to undo it once at the end of a days play.

As for maintenance, the Mini also has 3 pecies to the bolt (depending on whether you count the spring or not, which would make it 2). You just undo one screw and slide it out then clean and re-lube.... just like you do with a PM (as far as I know).

So, like everyone else has said, it's mostly down to personal preference. I don't really think you can go wrong with any of those markers.

Jimmymac

1st Wave
Dec 14, 2007
Live in preston area ..
i just had a thought at tho moment i have a egg2 with y-board will that be ok to use on the mini, also i might get a stako to complement my mini. is that a decent setup?
yeah the egg should be fine but id get a reloader b or halo b for more consistency ,yeah stacko's are nice with mini's i use one with mine and feels real nice :)

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
eggs are class hoppers! People buy all the top of the range this and that loaders and they never get over 15bps, ok yeh they can feed loads of bbps etc but even a y board does 17bps, with a z board its 23 or somik, without ramping most people wont hit this anyways so why bother? Only probs with the egg is the battery cover but i havent had no probs with mine! Watch the for sale sections and you get a egg for like £15 you cant whack it for that price!!!!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
what i mean is. you can reach same amount of bps on semi and the shoot ruffll the same. i have shot the pmr and ion.

you do need to do a bit more maintenance on the ion as everyone has said.

i would go with the pm6 tho

a bit more maintenance it takes your 15-20 minutes to clean and relube the bolt and thats if you know what you are doing

would pick any proto gun over a ion the quality of build and after sales wins it for me

as for the mini vs thread would still go for a pm6 do like the mini but slightly to short for me