Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Post and fee included you say? Tomorrow I will get back up ya mate looks like a good deal to me though slightly concerned on gen 1 mini I hear bad things about them however its use will
Be low and would be looked after very well

What jt mask is that?

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I won't mess you around mate, honestly the mini is ok as far as I can tell. I'll certainly admit it needed the service, but it's clean, lubed and dry fired fine this evening. I'll put a hopper through it, chrono to 280fps, see how it goes and report back during tomorrow.

The mask is a Basic JT Spectra, not flex or anything. Does the job and is almost new.

The kit bag might have seen better days, but all the other kit is bob on for the money.

The reason for selling is because he has his wedding early next year and needs must...

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Chrono'd the mini this afternoon, got it around 270-280fps with no problems.

The loader does need a new battery, it's currently running on a 9v but can take a harness with 4 AA's. My mate has the harness still but it isn't a show stopper. I'd suggest a rechargeable 9v anyway and just charge it the night before a day's play.

Let me know if your team mate wants to go ahead and I can get a quote for shipping for you to be sure of charges.