Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Looking for a mini for a team mate.

Preferably recently serviced, please list any replaced parts and when.

No Gen 1. must have latest poppet.

only as new or close paint condition.

All colours are fine.

please include post n fees with all prices.

looking to buy pretty soon

Thanks.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Looking for a mini for a team mate.

Preferably recently serviced, please list any replaced parts and when.

No Gen 1. must have latest poppet.

only as new or close paint condition.

All colours are fine.

please include post n fees with all prices.

looking to buy pretty soon

Thanks.
A work colleague of mine is selling up, I'll get pics ASAP for you. It's got all the bases covered as it's a complete set up he's got...

I won't list what's there as it contravenes forum rules, but when I've got the stuff I'll post up in here for you and I'll service the gat myself. I love minis so it'll be done nicely ;)

Reactions: reaperuk91

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
A work colleague of mine is selling up, I'll get pics ASAP for you. It's got all the bases covered as it's a complete set up he's got...

I won't list what's there as it contravenes forum rules, but when I've got the stuff I'll post up in here for you and I'll service the gat myself. I love minis so it'll be done nicely ;)

Any word on this mate?

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I've got the kit, I'll take some pics this afternoon and get them posted up. But first, shopping :/

I may well list it in for sale, but I'll post up here so you're oppo has first refusal :)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I've got the kit, I'll take some pics this afternoon and get them posted up. But first, shopping :/

I may well list it in for sale, but I'll post up here so you're oppo has first refusal :)
Oh yay shopping...... You lucky man lol , nice one thanks

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Here it is chap, sorry about the delay. If it's not one thing, it's my mother :/

Proof of bottle being in test 2009/08 and it and the reg are both Pi marked.

Overall proof pic of the lot.

There's the mini, I believe it to be a gen 1, but it 100% has the later poppet with spring so no issues there. The brucie bonus here is the lockable case (with keys!), mini dog tags and spares/tool box, the barrel is clean inside and out with only a minor nick around 3mm on the underside near the porting.

I serviced it tonight myself and it's working fine, will chrono tomorrow as my nipper is asleep lol

Halo loader with blue camo case and a cheetah board, this seems to need some new batteries as it's going red when powered up, I'll see if I can find some AA tomorrow and will check it to be sure. It also has a rather fetching "F those guys" winged skull button plate on the back ;)

Basic bottle cover, plastic finger guard gloves three pod pack with 4 extreme rage 100 shot pods and a JT mask with thermal lense which is practically new.

The Vengeance top and pants are both XL but would easily fit someone smaller. I'd say they're a generous L if that.

Nearly forgot the Invert kit bag that everything above except the marker case comfortably fits in. Plus there's still room for even more kit should the need inevitably arise.

My colleague selling it is after £225 for the lot, posted and fees (if postage is less there'd be a refund or if preferred I can get a quote first). £200 cash collected from Birmingham or Sutton Coldfield/Tamworth.

Last edited:
Reactions: reaperuk91