Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Hi,

My first gripe/worry about my new mini. There is a slight 1/2 mm movement at the joint between the regulator and the grip frame. This is more evident with the air attached. Watching the mini vids, the disassembly/assembly shows there should be no movement.

Does anyone else have a mini with this problem? Should i be worried, and should i try and tighten up?

Hope you can help

Cheers

Tom

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Its in the manual guy, there is more then the 2 screws that hold it still, sold mine so cant remember what the manual said but its deffo in there :D

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Ok,

I am really stressed out atm, I took the rubber grip cover off and followed the instruction of the Invert videos to tighten up the regulator so it doesnt wobble. on pulling the regulator down off the grip, (It basically just fell off nicely). There is bit that fell off the air transfer tube (has the o ring on). Should this bit not be conneted to the Air transfer tube ?

IT seems to me that it should be ! and that this is broken, this markers brand new !

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6456/05012009092ze1.th.jpg

[img=http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6456/05012009092ze1.th.jpg]

Quick answer from anyone would be really helpful, i wanted to play next week, and if i need to send it back to Just PAintball, its going to be hassle

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
I can only presume in was damaged in the first place and me sliding he regulator off screwed it ? :mad:, Ill speak to the nice people at Just tomorrow,

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
just paintball are incompetenct, trust me, go to BZ next time, its abit more expensize but worth it.
i got my ion XE from justPB, and the bolt was in backwards and there was no bolt stop! you would think that they would say "sorry here, have this one" but what they did say was "ohh, um... ok, we can probably sell you a new one?" at which point i hung up.
then for some reason i orderd some smart parts jersy and bottoms from them, so for the delivery has taken twice as long as advertised and they have ignored my e-mails...

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
:) Well, its going to go back to them today, i spoke to Nick, and they said they would fix it. Which im happy about :)

Ill let you al know,

cheers all

Tom