Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini

Chimera

Jul 12, 2008
Northants
My mini did the same out of the box (bought about 6months ago from justpaintball), it got worse over time so i tightened up the bolts that held it in, they loosened up again and this time I've used loctite on them and hopefully it'll stay firm this time, though I've yet to play since.

Know a couple other mini owners who have had this too.

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
i have always gone to both fatbobs and just paintball and swear by them, they have helped me out in many sticky situation, both are recomended to anyone

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
just paintball are incompetenct, trust me, go to BZ next time, its abit more expensize but worth it.

That is unfair. As Minis go they are very hit and miss, you get a good one its nice, but "1/3 are bad ones". Have you contacted Just paintball mate? what they come back with?

Chimera

Jul 12, 2008
Northants
What is actually stopping the regualtor impacting on the bottom of the air transfer tube? Item 49/61

If your regulator is loose, even slightly, is this bound to happen ?
It'll stress it for sure, the bit with the o-ring on is too thin/weak for it's own good so if the reg moves about on it can't seeing it needing too much force to break.

When you get it back grab some loctite and give the two screws in the side of the hand grip that hold the reg in a good helping then tighten them up (not too tight though, screws seem to round and strip easy).

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
That is unfair. As Minis go they are very hit and miss, you get a good one its nice, but 1/3 are bad ones. Have you contacted Just paintball mate? what they come back with?
I think its unfair of you to just make up some numbers "lets see 1 in 3 sounds good" and post them on the internet, probably basing this fact on information you trolled from these forums. Have you even owned a mini?

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
I think its unfair of you to just make up some numbers "lets see 1 in 3 sounds good" and post them on the internet, probably basing this fact on information you trolled from these forums. Have you even owned a mini?
TechPb on Youtube said it. So yeah I believe I should have put it in " ". Judging by that pop you probs got a good one then.