Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini's

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
They are all brought new, so i think invert are fixing the problems as they arrive (like any new design) Because i cannot fault mine, spring not chewing up bolt bolt, no chops or blow back etc. etc.

I obviously cant guaranty this because i have only brought the one.

You can get away with import tax if it is a "gift" i did not get hit with it :cool:

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
sorry that made me sound like a know it all, just trying to mask the fact abit so i don't get my wrists slapped.

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
They are all brought new, so i think invert are fixing the problems as they arrive (like any new design) Because i cannot fault mine, spring not chewing up bolt bolt, no chops or blow back etc. etc.

You can get away with import tax if it is a "gift" i did not get hit with it :cool:
Its not about importing, its about exporting aswell, if there is a problem with it, you have to send it Back to the US to get it fixed, therefore getting hit by larger bills sending it and recieving it, AND customs too if you get hit.
Not trying to piss on your parade, but i'm just saying, its risky doing it from the US

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
parade? just trying to help some people out with getting there minis?

Email hes the dude that sells paintball stuff, his moto is "if we dont have it, we can get it" :p

Tell him Ash directed you to him :) thanks.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle

The Gift Idea has to be below a certain ammount and if customs open the box and do a web search on the item your screwed !

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
The Gift Idea has to be below a certain ammount and if customs open the box and do a web search on the item your screwed !
Depends on the owner of the site, sometimes they will mark it as a gift, if you know them well enough, but its not very likely that they will.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
not wanting to piddle on anyones bonfire, BUT, I thought that we were Trying to support the UK Paintball Industry.

Yes, everyone likes cheap, but if we keep on purchasing out the Uk then what do we do , when we only want to buy an o ring or other minor items ????

SUPPORT UK RETAILERS........................................................

Got of my soap box now !!