Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Mint" DYE M2 Dark Shadow

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Long time everyone, I've been out of the game for near enough 2 years now :eek:

For Sale is my M2, I bought this around November 2016 and have only ever used it for one or two games - I stopped playing shortly after buying this as my eyesight got too poor to play. As a result it isn't broken in yet @ only 5691shots however it is also basically as new with no wear or marks on the marker that I can see at all! There are some very minor marks on one of the barrel backs which I bought separately.

I also bought a Razgriz Performance Oring Kit for it which is included - you can see the performance gains in this thread - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=93580713&posted=1#post93580713

The spares kit is unused, as is the multitool. The warranty Card is included and hasn't been registered or filled out.

The case has some paint marks on the outside and I can't find the dye lube but other than that everything else is perfect.

£600 Posted
Price includes postage but not Paypal Fees.

I used to have good rep on these forums but I can get a vouch if required (y)

Pic's

EDIT: as the pictures aren't working for some reason, heres a link to the photobucket album:
http://s159.photobucket.com/user/deaallen/library/M2

Last edited by a moderator:

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Thanks, added a price (I've been away for a while so I might be a bit optimistic, I'm not sure how much these have depreciated)

Edit, I've just seen the prices these are going for now so I've lowered my starting price

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Thanks, added a price (I've been away for a while so I might be a bit optimistic, I'm not sure how much these have depreciated)

Edit, I've just seen the prices these are going for now so I've lowered my starting price

Sorted with a vouch for character!!