Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Miracles do happen .... sometimes.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
when you say Abbott, I presume you mean abbott.

Happy New Year Pete, we miss ya on here buddy.
I always wondered if people ever noticed the non-capitalisation of some of the names I was forced to write but to further the notion I've got a different kinda slant on things now, and just for you Missy .... here it is .... ' Abbott' .... there now, it wasn't that difficult.
Mind you Missy, I still harbour dark thoughts for a couple of wannabee turds that swam past me one day .... and so I've not turned into a Budhist monk just yet.
Happy New year Missy, and when ya coming home? - it's gotta be real cold there this time of year?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Christ... Is it the day of your daughter's wedding or something?
I think it may well look as though I've renounced all claims to being a 'man' but the fact is, things change but just so's people don't get the wrong impression here, I'm still the same loveable, egotisitical, arrogant, thoroughly humble genius that I once was .. and all that's changed is my death list has now been whittled down to two ...maybe three.
And no, JA is not on that list anymore, I've moved on.

Last edited:

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I always wondered if people ever noticed the non-capitalisation of some of the names I was forced to write but to further the notion I've got a different kinda slant on things now, and just for you Missy .... here it is .... ' Abbott' .... there now, it wasn't that difficult.
Mind you Missy, I still harbour dark thoughts for a couple of wannabee turds that swam past me one day .... and so I've not turned into a Budhist monk just yet.
Happy New year Missy, and when ya coming home? - it's gotta be real cold there this time of year?
I'm coming back for a visit at Easter. My Mrs wants to live in the UK, so I may be making a more permanent move in the next year or so.
and yes, some days it's -30, but today is a mild -5c.

Glad to see you're taking out the 'death-list' trash - but if you change your mind I'm always in your corner.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Good for you, Pete!

Now....do you want to play the UWL?

We're getting together a team that will sweep all before us in the UK legs, then go on to win UWL at World Cup.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
I think it may well look as though I've renounced all claims to being a 'man' but the fact is, things change but just so's people don't get the wrong impression here, I'm still the same loveable, egotisitical, arrogant, thoroughly humble genius that I once was .. and all that's changed is my death list has now been whittled down to two ...maybe three.
And no, JA is not on that list anymore, I've moved on.
So, I see "death list" and I also see "JA". Which, coincidentally, are my initials. Unsettling at first glance.

Reactions: phil-boy

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yea but, if it is you, you arent on the list anymore.
Phew, I thought it might have been Jennifer Aniston for a moment - I would seriously miss the 'hint of nipple' she reveals under her skimpy t-shirts in her (too) many romantic comedy appearances.
I'm sure glad she isn't going to get pulverised into a bloody pulp.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Phew, I thought it might have been Jennifer Aniston for a moment - I would seriously miss the 'hint of nipple' she reveals under her skimpy t-shirts in her (too) many romantic comedy appearances.
I'm sure glad she isn't going to get pulverised into a bloody pulp.
I'd pay to see that movie. Actually, I'd pay to make that movie.