Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing at the Freekz

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
(not trying to start witch hunt), but I have also seen those kids. They was at round 2 aswell. Just sitting in the tent and walked looking around every now and then. I never saw them watching or playing a game.

Im not accusing anyone but it does sound a little wierd that a group would hang around for hours on end 'seeming' to be not interested in paintball.

TEAM CAPTAINS from freekz round 3: It would be great you to all get in touch with your players and see if they have put it in there kitbag/kept hold off it (not stolen) as not everyone goes on p8ntballer.

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
there were quite a few guys walking round in civvies a group of about five young teens + many kids

which ment i sat by our gazebo on gaurd duty but saw nothing & not saying they nicked anything

but a lot of those playing would have played nspl & other events (including myself) and would have most of there own kit and not be in need of markers

but there is no security at most events unless you do it yourselfs

maybe time for player & crew only areas and passes + registered kit & random checks at all events or a review/debate at least on the problem. as yes this is a much to regular occurence

i do hope its only lost and is found soon
cheers martyn
I agree with that ^

I've checked my kitbag, just incase cos I played with 2hott4u but its not in my kit bag :(

Oli, I think we need to look at the team list for the event and compare it to the team lists from Reading events where Gats were stolen. We may be able to narrow it down a bit... can only image that these incidents are all related as I find it hard to believe that our tournament scene is packed with thieves. A bit of detective work may help us to at least be on our guard in the future.

With your permission, I would like to do this exercise in private so as not to start a witch hunt.

Sorry for your loss mate. It is unbelieveable how often this is occurring. :mad:

Yea man, but the only people to blame is ourselfs...we should have not let the gats be so easily spotable!

PM me and we have a look at the teams...but I doubt and hope that this was a fellow baller team.

I mean look at Andy's goggs. They turned up fine!

(not trying to start witch hunt), but I have also seen those kids. They was at round 2 aswell. Just sitting in the tent and walked looking around every now and then. I never saw them watching or playing a game.

Im not accusing anyone but it does sound a little wierd that a group would hang around for hours on end 'seeming' to be not interested in paintball.

TEAM CAPTAINS from freekz round 3: It would be great you to all get in touch with your players and see if they have put it in there kitbag/kept hold off it (not stolen) as not everyone goes on p8ntballer.
Doint point fingers when you don't know the back ground. They could be kids of ballers, cleaning crew, part of the freekz set up!

Don't throw things around that we do not know and cannot proof. Is not fair on the freekz boys or the people mentioned!

I still hope they just have been packed by accident!

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
I agree with will. Its about time we start looking into setting up a players only area, not just at the freakz but at nspl , PA , master's, all of the events. I know that every body wants to bring in people to watch are sport inorder for it to grow, but not at the cost of are kit.

I did'nt see those kids as i didnt play the event so im not pointing fingers as i dont want to insalt anybody, im just putting down my 2p worth.

have a nice day all:D

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I think one problem is we tend to assume all players are trustworthy as we have such a small, tightknit community but it only takes one or two individuals to see something and decide its worth nicking. In any community there is always oppertunist scummers who dont give a crap about others. Sorry if im coming over abit pesermistic (sp?) but im having one of those days.
Genuinely hope that these have been picked up by mistake but with the time thats past that now seems unlikely.
Hope you get them back