Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing Dye NT Gun Case

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
Hi, just wondering if anyone (mainly from conference) picked up a Dye NT Gun case (without the marker itself in there) up from one of the tables. I was packing my things up after the last game and i couldn't find it on the table (i'm from BZ Academy btw). Its got a Dye sticker on it, its also muddy as hell lol, and the only things left in it was the Dye tool kit (unless one of our lads used it and didn't put it back), spare o-rings and lube. If anyone did pick this up i would mean alot if u could message me and let me know. Cheers

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Sorry to thread jack but i'm also missing a green mini megaphone from yesterday. Was on our table near field 1......it's covered in eclipse stickers. Someone probably borrowed it to coach with which is more than ok, just like to get it back!

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
I remember you asking us as we were packing up in the afternoon (Karma, on the table opposite you guys). I'll ask Uther as he left early if just by chance he picked it up as he had one as well, but either way best of luck searching for it mate. Hope you find it.

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
still hasn't turned up, and i must say, i'm rather annoyed that someone has picked up a gun case not belonging to them, and if it was a case of "i'll find out who's it is and return it"...it aint looking like that so i'm not toooooo happy at all

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
I've spoken to Uther by the way mate and he didn't pick it up, so I'm afraid that's all I can do. Good luck finding it though - atleast the NT wasn't in it, eh?

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
yeah, if the NT had been in the case, i'd have been really narked!! shame tho, i'll have to ask around at the next round see if anyone seen it