Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing item

jako1988

Aug 22, 2013
Hi dusty.
Where do I stand with a non arriving item. I bought a battle pack off a member and it didnt arrive so I contacted him and he said he sent another and that one also failed to arrive and so I said id have my money back and I have jus got excuses about him nt having money or being paid. This has been going on a month now. I have all convo as proof and paypal payment proof. Item was only 20 pound but its beside the point.
Thanks

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi dusty.
Where do I stand with a non arriving item. I bought a battle pack off a member and it didnt arrive so I contacted him and he said he sent another and that one also failed to arrive and so I said id have my money back and I have jus got excuses about him nt having money or being paid. This has been going on a month now. I have all convo as proof and paypal payment proof. Item was only 20 pound but its beside the point.
Thanks

Link to thread? If you paid by paypal start a dispute as Kevin says. Should sort it or you get money back.

jako1988

Aug 22, 2013
HALELUYA he finally paid me bk about 10 minutes ago. lee123 is his username incase his name crops up again.