Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing - Please Help

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
getting off your ar*e off p8ntballer, then going out will greatly improve your chances of getting a girl........:)

hehe on another note it's been sunny but iv'e been indoors playing the sims with my girlfriend all day:D
lol thanks for the advice mate but the girl of my dreams is currently on holiday anyway!!! me and the ex used to play need for speed!! now thats romance lmao!!! and i wonder why im single?!:confused: weather here has been hot but i was workin all day:(

Statch83

in2deep-paintball.co.uk
lol thanks for the advice mate but the girl of my dreams is currently on holiday anyway!!! me and the ex used to play need for speed!! now thats romance lmao!!! and i wonder why im single?!:confused: weather here has been hot but i was workin all day:(
lol we only played sims because we'd done everything else we could possible do....

on the plus side i had tgi fridays for tea:)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Wish it had been sunny when I went to a very soggy Holmbush last Sunday - Arse :mad:

Hopefully it'll hold out until I play again next weekend?

Sod's law dictates it'll piss down :rolleyes:

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Wish it had been sunny when I went to a very soggy Holmbush last Sunday - Arse :mad:

Hopefully it'll hold out until I play again next weekend?

Sod's law dictates it'll piss down :rolleyes:
probably mate! training monday was very muddy, the tigers and halloween had completaly churned up the field but it was fun sliding.... ahh tgi fridays u lucky lucky man, i got beans on toast...must have been doing something wrong:rolleyes:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
urgent Missing Report

Round Yellow Thing Usually Floats Around In The Sky

Answers To The Name ''sun''

If You See Him Tell Him "It's F***ing July"

Here's An Artists Impression Released By The Police Today :D :rolleyes:
Hey I saw you stood out in a field in shirt sleeves, yesterday, trying to get yourself in a tan:p