Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missing PM7 from 23 Aug NSPL

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Gents,

One of my team mates has had a PM7 go missing from his kit bag at the last round of NSPL at Bricketts Wood. He is writing a brief description and will post up when I have it, which hopefully will include a serial number.

We shared the back tent with the Jesters and Samurai Rage, in case anyone was wondering where we were staging.

Someone might have made a genuine mistake and may have picked it up thinking it was there own or a mates and all we care about is getting it back without any kind of finger pointing or accusation.

Could anyone who was in or around the back tent please check kitbags, gunbags, etc to see if they have by accident picked it up. Or maybe someone saw something?

If someone has maliciously taken it and wants to come clean in a moment of clarity all is good. If the buggar tries to sell it and we match the serial number I'm sure a witch hunt would ensue. We just want it back.

Thanks,

Marcus

EDIT: Description: Black Dust PM7 with a Ultralite Frame with a yellow dye board in it with only the led light at the top of the grip worked. The back frame screw was missing due to a repair and thus the frame was coming away from the top of the gun.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Has it def gone walkes?? Thats a shame will def keep my ears and eyes open

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
In addition to the info provided, the PM7 went missing in the afternoon as it was used in the morning.

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Marcus sorry to hear about the marker!
I will get all the Samurai lot to check their kit bags just in case!!
This is happening to regullary!
Really hope it turns up for you mate

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
If anyone has information about this marker they would like to be passed on in confidence, or would like to return it via a third party. I am happy to act as an intermediary if required. All you need to do is drop me a PM and it will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

Here's hoping that its just a simple mistake and will soon be sorted.

P.S. I have put a link to this thread up on the NSPL Community Forums: http://www.nspl.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7516

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Thanks onasilverbike for the offer and if anyone wants to contact this fine man to return the marker as a result of mistakenly picking it up then that is good enough for me.

Lets hope it is returned.

Ben (Thinman) - Thats Great. thanks mate. Hopefully one of the Jesters will see this and can do the same. If anyone knows one of the Jesters if they could be given a nudge it would be much appreciated.