Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mission Paintball

Village Idiot

Barking Mad Member
Jul 11, 2001
Costa del Eastbourne
Visit site
Well done Rushers and Thunder for being the latest tv recruits.
Not sure about all that whooping and high 5's though Rushers, we're British you know!! Stiff upper lip and all that.
Seriously though, nice one!

ps. Whose idea was it to put you up against Thunder?? Bit one sided I thought. (Sorry Thunder - nice try)

Village Idiot

Barking Mad Member
Jul 11, 2001
Costa del Eastbourne
Visit site
Mission P'ball

Having played against you guys on many occasions when I was a Magpie, I know you guys are a credit to the sport, nice one and lets hope there's loads more TV coverage to come.

Good luck at Campaign!! and by the way..... beat them bloody foreigners for Chrissake!! Give me something to cheer about.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I have no shame loosing to Rushers, except to my non-paintball buddys who obviously didn't know their rep :) However, them getting through to the final also cancels out some embarassment!

Since we played that we came 6th at the world cup and have improved a lot so we are hoping for a "return leg" sometime.

And, Nick, I need to speak to you at Campaign about a possible bulk order of Freaks (that and the 5 grand you bunged us to throw the Bravo thing which you haven't paid yet!)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
It was a blast - helped by the great spirit shown by thunder.

these guys are cool - and have developed a great attitude on the field that if they carry on developing technically - will see them a long way.

Good luck at Campaign you guys - and yeah it would be nice to have a rematch - don't forget that we are improving too!!!

Mark

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Cool, would love to play you guys this weekend so we'll see how the draw goes.

Nick I will come and see you tomorrow and I'll just wait patiently for that cheque. My postman bought a new motor last week, he might know where it is :D

Best of luck to you guys as well, you are due a win (minus the game dropped against us in the pre-lims) from the way I've seen you play.