Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MKPII Lok Bolt

MadmanK

Run in where others fear to tread
Feb 26, 2014
Wirral
Has anyone got experience with the MKPII LOK BOLT add-on; is it worth having?

I've been running the DMAG's on my Phenom pretty much since they came out and have never really had a problem with breaks in the breach; in fact I'm pretty sure I've never had a breach break when using DMAG'S.

So, for me, it would seem an un-necessary addition; unless anyone out there knows better?

MadmanK

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Used it on Bunnies phenom. It is awesome. To be honest I only liked it because if the mag was empty it would not fire and instead would click. Indicating the mag is empty and prompting me to reload. Also saves on air by not dry firing.

Have never had it engage to prevent a break though as we always use quality paint.

MadmanK

Feb 26, 2014
Wirral
Yeah, I think I would like the empty mag click; save me having to count when firing (well I probably will keep counting but not worry too much when I lose count).

Thanks Big_Jim for the heads-up.

MadmanK

MadmanK

Feb 26, 2014
Wirral
Nope; not really having any break's with using the d-mags, I do like the idea of the click on empty mag, as was mentioned before; you thinking of getting one / got one already?

mcheshire

Oct 23, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Yes just bought one, haven't used it in a game yet. Like the idea of knowing when you are out of balls but wondering how well it will work with FS rounds. Are you going to any magfed games?

MadmanK

Feb 26, 2014
Wirral
Yes, there is one in Leek soon (October) that I have booked for; Wife and Son are going too; Would be good to see the Lok Bolt in action (sort of hoping someone will have one who's going; you going?).

MadmanK

Feb 26, 2014
Wirral
Cheer's that would be great; will PM you contact details closer to the event.