Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mm round 5 - excellent day!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
On behalf of the PGI Sharks would just like to say it was a good day and well run. S to all the guys and girls well done. It was he first MM that I have done and will say will def be back really enjoyed it.

On another note could someone please explain the rules to Walker from Nitro. He seems to think that once you have the flag you post it in your own base camp! Oh poo I said I would not post anything about it here.

Oh well no harm done :D :D

Piper

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
MM

thanks to all the crew at the mids masters another top event uttoxeter always a top event
just a shame about the weather hail storms
but really top event looking forward to the next event already at stoke ;) ;)

Zwitta

Bunker Monkey
Jan 22, 2003
Manchester, UK
www.teamrdx.co.uk
Fantastic Day!

Props to the RDeXtra team, you guys were brilliant. All Hail to Severe Paint. Used a truckload of it all day, and my barrel is still spotless, I didn't fluffy stick or squeegee it once. I have NEVER had paint that managed that before. Thankyou Fury Sports for doing out lovely new tops. Thanks Planet for the shiny e-blades and eclipse impulses we all love to use, and more importantly, thankyou to EVERYONE that made that event what it was, thats all the event organisers and all the players.

BTW did any of you see nexus play on field 1 near the end of the day?

Zwitta

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
The goob is strong with this one.....

Big up to all Div F teams. Monkey Love played their first competative tournament together, with the help of our guest player Simon Evans. Unfortunately our fifth man Puffy, other half's waters broke so I suppose this was an acceptable reason for missing an otherwise excellent day. Whilst thanking all the teams for a great day, I'd also like to apologise to my team mates, Mr Pink, Lurch, Andy and Simon for handicapping them with an outrageous display of gooberness. This resulted in renditions of (queue Yoda voice) "The Goob is strong with this one" on our 200 odd mile trip back down South. Special thanks to the nice chaps in Troggs who did'nt bunker me on the Fifty when we played our game, especially since I was forced to play the game without a marker (nice). If anyone wanted to see a display of how to get tight on the fifty ( and I mean tighter than a Nun's front bottom), that was the game to watch. Changed me trolleys after that one.

Hopefully see you all again soon.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by MrPink

Fun Tourney, nice people, Cook$ - you mental mofo;)

We'll have to do it again sometime
God Damm first one I don't goto this year and I miss all the fun :( very last min changes meant that I had to stay up in Bonnie Scotland durin the weekend, so I missed it all!!
Hope everyone had a great time though, The Clan done well 2nd place, that s two 2nd's and a 1st place this year in MM events, so we're gettin there ;)
Again just to really say well done to the Clan team that went down, well done boys (n Kaz)!

How did Dusted Munkey get on? U get bak in one piece lads soz to have not came down :(

Daddy Mak

p.s I heard that apparently that sum members of Sad FA camped out on Sat night, wish I could av been there, could av eh..................... sung songs all night long :p ;) :D

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69

How did Dusted Munkey get on? U get bak in one piece lads soz to have not came down :(

Daddy Mak

:) We managed to pull 2nd :D - I still havn't seen the scores yet but apparently there were only 7/10 points from 1st so grats to the guys from Hostile Takeover (travelled all the way from Jersey) hopefully we will see them on the fifty again real soon ;)

As everyone else has said it was a top tourney again even though Blakey scrimped on the chicken sarafices to the weather gods only 2 instead of the 3 so we had rain, sunshine, hail, sunshine, rain, sunshine - don't mess with the voodoo if u aint gonna go full hog :p

It was good to see people traveling the distance to play these tourneys (scotland, jersey, and even down south (but sedate the pink next time ;))) just shows how good they are and with some big names playing it was impressive to watch.

you missed a blinder Mak - next time!