Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mm round 5 - excellent day!

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
hia guys!

Glad u all had a fantastic day! Would av loved to stop and watch but had to get home b4 my throat exploded!:rolleyes:

See you all at the next one guys and thanxs to everyone in sad for a fantastic saturday b4 the toruney!

love steph x:)

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
From the Monkey Luv' a huge thanks to MM Kru! Our first appearance on a field together and what a tourney to chose!

This was our last training week before our commitment to the M25 starts next week (marshalled round 1&2!). But hopefully if money and timings allow you will see us back!

Sorry to Epoch - glad you still got 1st place :) Good game tho guys!

Simon - cheers for guesting -

oh and congrats to Puffy on the arrival of a baby girl - have her playing in just a couple of years you wait! :)

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Hehe

Yus, was a glitch to the plan, sure I got your guy as he slid waaaaay past the bunker (damn it was slippery) I had to grab a peg as I slid into mine to stop me sliding past as I went in to it too hot.

An extra thanks to whoever owns the monkey bike, had a great time skiing off it on saturday night :D

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
He wasn't the first of us to do that on our team neither - my first game i slid past my primary and ended up in a different bunker! Ooops! :D

Looking forward to M25 this weekend, use the astroturf breaks! Wear through your sliders and use bare flesh to stop Hooorah! :rolleyes:

Monkey Bike? Hmmm Either another team or i was really really drunk?!?

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Results??

Can we see the final results of all the divisions please? I had to go whilst the results were all being put on the scoreboard. Would like to see who came where in the divisions!

Cheers! :D

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Thanks Andy!

Just like to say thanks to all the division C teams - great games. Thanks to the MM team and all the marshalls as well - great job guys!

An extra thanks to whoever owns the monkey bike, had a great time skiing off it on saturday night
The monkey bike belongs to Jason of Illusion, the last time i saw it yesterday Mr Cook$ was eating sum sort of sea-creature on it! :p

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
hia guys!

Originally posted by one of the chicks
Glad u all had a fantastic day! Would av loved to stop and watch but had to get home b4 my throat exploded!:rolleyes:

love steph x:)
thats cos you were talkin ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL GOD DAMM NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont blame the ppl who were shaging......you prob slept through the worst of it