The Home Of European Paintball

MM,whats it going to take??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Hey i was only asking if it was the Simon Cole the ex Mayhem Tiger who was involved cos if it was if find it hard to believe that he should do something like that considering his experience.
Anyway isnt that the point of these forums to voice an opinion and address certain issues as and when they occur its the only way your ever gonna get people to put there points acrossThese forums are hear for the bad aswell and not to blow smoke up each others butts at how well you played the last tourney or how nice your kit looks!!!

Freedom of speech my friend ;)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
i will second that, anyway viper owe me big time when i took them all out after a four-on-one and them gave them the points by hanging it in the wrong flag base, to be fair i think that was viper gold, who i have never had any complaints against. top lads.

S

Simon Cole

Without Prejudice

It has been brought to my attention that some players representing, both themselves and teams, have published derogatory and inflammatory remarks about my team and by association myself.

This has been done in most cases anonymously. I have always found that at sometime during your life, you are brought to account for your actions. I have stated in previous communications that it is my intention to do so, particulary regarding my behaviour at last weekend's tournament at Team Spirit.

If you feel so strongly with regards to this issue, please do me the courtesy of re stating them, along with your full name and postal address, this will allow me and my solicitor, to carefully consider there content and implications, and respond accordingly.

If on the other hand you feel, you do not have the spine to stand clearly and publicly behind your views, then they should carry no more weight, than those of a playground tantrum, from a spoilt and ill disciplined infant. If people continue to publish anonymous slanderous accusations, you are being disingenuous to yourself and your peers.

I have the greatest respect for all paintball players in general and particularly Mark Blakemore and the Midland Masters Organisation, I will commit my fate to their disciplinary committee, if you hold them in any esteem whatsoever, I respectively suggest you do the same.

sincerely,

Simon Cole - Team Viper

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Sorry Simon, but thats some funny shuite.

Well if you want me.....

Jamie Powell
86 Hollytrees
Bar Hill
Cambridge
CB3 8SG

Now are you gonna forward your address to the chap you beat on so he can press charges? Your actions were wrong, and sorry but i feel a simple apology from behind your keyboard is not enough to calm the situation of last weekend. I stand behind Blakey and the DC 110% on this matter, and i hope you follow through on your promise that you will be too. Take your punishment, accept you are wrong and try your best not to enrage people more with posts like those above. Idle solicitor threats are almost as pathetic as your outburst and do nothing to help you. But you may find it starts getting costly when you get a solicitor in for every person that states they have an issue with you right now.

The only personal issue i have with Viper is that they then spent 10 mins arguing the case on field, That was wrong. Mostly my beef is with you and your actions.

All the best

J

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Word of warning to the unwise
Assault is a criminal offence
on or off the field of play
Shout as much as you like
but as soon as you use violence
expect to suffer the consequences.
There is no defence for such conduct.

Should tread carefully there Simon
So far we do not appear to have heard from the victim
He could just as easily take this episode out of the hands
of the DC and have you charged with assault.
Yes, I know that it sounds ridiculous, but with the amount of witnesses to the event any threat you make to any one could actually land you in deeper problems than you have at present.
Let the rest of your team respond to the comments raised and you concentrate on damage limitation.

Crazy

Feb 27, 2003
Australia
Visit site
I hope this matter can be sorted with the committee as all you need is to start bringing in lawyers to argue game results and penalties days/weeks after the tournament has finished.
As you have all stated ( even the accused:) ) the committee is a trusted organisation and should be given the chance to make their judgement on all evedence presented.

Oh yeah almost forgot
Michael Barker
124 Alexandra St
North Rockhampton
Queensland 4701
Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.