Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mobile photo bucket...

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
is it just me or are the pictures annoyingly small?
its really hard to make out what conditions items are in when you can barely see it...
is it possible to ban it?

Reactions: Random Invert

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Would be nice but not everyone has a decent camera. Plus a lot of folk complain that the pics are too large to download.... you can not please everyone. If you are serious about getting the item you can ask for added pics.

A

admin

The new forum software will make uploading photos a lot nicer and easier :)

Jam3s

Oct 26, 2009
jam3s.com
is it just me or are the pictures annoyingly small?
its really hard to make out what conditions items are in when you can barely see it...
is it possible to ban it?
I think I know what you're talking about. I had an issue whenever I opened a photo that was posted in a thread on these forums and hosted on photobucket it would load up the mobile version of the site and I couldn't see the image properly or in full detail, at the bottom of the site there should be a view full site link and clicking that should keep it on the full version from now on I believe. It's fine for me now anyway :)

Reactions: Big Mac

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
I think I know what you're talking about. I had an issue whenever I opened a photo that was posted in a thread on these forums and hosted on photobucket it would load up the mobile version of the site and I couldn't see the image properly or in full detail, at the bottom of the site there should be a view full site link and clicking that should keep it on the full version from now on I believe. It's fine for me now anyway :)
What this guy said - It took me ages to work out how to get round it! It only started occuring for me when i was browsing on my phone - whenever I tried afterwards on the computer it would take me to the mobile site, dunno if thats the same for everyone though.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Phones or tablets will default to mobile versions of sites. You can change this in the settings for Android and I an sure in iOS too, I did this for the tablet but not for the phone.

There is often a quick link at the bottom of the site to Desktop - Classic - etc so you can go straight to a full version of the site without playing with global settings.