The Home Of European Paintball

Moderators,,,Gods or Hitlerites!!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by manike

Point taken. Have been here before, so I shall stop since I think that point has been made well enough now.

Jay, no I am not a lawyer, but I deal with them often enough, and have written patents and have to discuss and debate issues with my work so my thinking is often in a similar manner. p.s. get a faster connection ;)

Do you think I missed my calling?

Nah I'm happy with my profession :)

manike
was quite funny actually I was starring at my screen as I was writing that and in actual fact it felt like it was spinning!! lol

Paul
:D

Hey Paul, there is a problem though...Manike believes that my, Buddha, Baca, Mr Big's etc. attitudes are damaging - sorry, 'not good for' (like there's a difference) - Paintball.

I happen to take offence at that in quite a major way...maybe I'm weird like that. My philosophy professor once told me to 'only argue for what you believe in', so I do...however, Manike's semantics and veiled 'lots of other people agree with me' references often suggest he's just trying to get a reaction.

And if you go out of your way to get a reaction, you shouldn't be surprised when you get one.

Frankly, if Man or anyone else has a real problem with us then please, go elsewhere.

Normally it's Robo's job to get wound up but hey, guess my Zen isn't as good as I thought cos Nick and Manike between em have managed to really **** me off.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Hey Paul, there is a problem though...Manike believes that my, Buddha, Baca, Mr Big's etc. attitudes are damaging - sorry, 'not good for' (like there's a difference) - Paintball.

I happen to take offence at that in quite a major way...maybe I'm weird like that. My philosophy professor once told me to 'only argue for what you believe in', so I do...however, Manike's semantics and veiled 'lots of other people agree with me' references often suggest he's just trying to get a reaction.

And if you go out of your way to get a reaction, you shouldn't be surprised when you get one.

Frankly, if Man or anyone else has a real problem with us then please, go elsewhere.

Normally it's Robo's job to get wound up but hey, guess my Zen isn't as good as I thought cos Nick and Manike between em have managed to really **** me off.
Manike can we clear this up first? or maybe do it via email :rolleyes: otherwise this is just going to contuine with a pissing contest between the two of you!

Beer football and a fry up for breakfast tomorrow :D:D

Paul.

No it ain't Paul

I'm done responding...I have maintained the same line throughout and I don't think I have been unreasonable, but if Manike wants to fight for whatever reason he can fight alone - cos I'm done repeating myself and then finding myself and people I respect accused of ****.

peace

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Manike's semantics and veiled 'lots of other people agree with me' references often suggest he's just trying to get a reaction.
I'm honestly not TJ. I'm trying to point out where, in my opinion, things could be better for the people that are using this board.

Others are doing the same, but as usual I am in with two feet and putting my point across as strongly as I can. For obvious reasons because of your involvement you are taking them very personally, but if you stand back and look at them from the 'users' point of view rather than your side, then you may understand my posts a little more.

All of my posts are intended for the 'greater good', wether you want to read something else into them or not.

manike

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
In all honesty from my perspective I understand the points Manike has made and I see where he is coming from. I also can see how the PGI guys would take offence but as Manike says take a step back and look from an outside view how some of the mod's replies look!

Paul.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Say ooohhhmmmm

Maestro, try the Tao of the Cow. Works for me. :D

For the rest of ya go over to the shambles of the Tourney Forum:D , join the Give Baca a swift kick thread and get it out of your system, shake your arms down to your fingertips, take a deep, cleansing breath and get on with your life.:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Say ooohhhmmmm

Originally posted by Baca Loco

Maestro, try the Tao of the Cow. Works for me. :D

For the rest of ya go over to the shambles of the Tourney Forum:D , join the Give Baca a swift kick thread and get it out of your system, shake your arms down to your fingertips, take a deep, cleansing breath and get on with your life.:)
No fun if you aint going to reply though :rolleyes:

Paul
:D:D