Moderators,,,Gods or Hitlerites!!!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Say ooohhhmmmm

Originally posted by Baca Loco

Maestro, try the Tao of the Cow. Works for me. :D

For the rest of ya go over to the shambles of the Tourney Forum:D , join the Give Baca a swift kick thread and get it out of your system, shake your arms down to your fingertips, take a deep, cleansing breath and get on with your life.:)
Nooooooo! I don't want to get on with my real life, I like it better here.
Please, Please Mr (Ms?) Baca loco, can't I stay in here instead?
:D :D :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Say ooohhhmmmm

Originally posted by Liz

Nooooooo! I don't want to get on with my real life, I like it better here.
Please, Please Mr (Ms?) Baca loco, can't I stay in here instead?
:D :D :D
Ms? MS? ????? AArrrghhhhh!!! How do these incessant rumors get started? It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy...(mumble, mutter, mumble some more--)

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
The problem with posting on an internet forum is that tone and inflection are absent....so people take it based on their own experiences....which leads to misunderstandings which get widened by their replies.....

The fact that the mods are trying to improve the forum is, i think, commendable, and i have thought since i started coming to these boards that this one was the best forum with the most reasoned "disscussion" that i have ever been too.....

Just thought i would say err type my bits

And wouldn't it be the Hindi Cow? :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Re: Re: Say ooohhhmmmm

Originally posted by Baca Loco

Ms? MS? ????? AArrrghhhhh!!! How do these incessant rumors get started? It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy...(mumble, mutter, mumble some more--)
Don't see anything personal in the "Mr/Ms?" comment. There is an assumption made on these boards that unless a user's name is clearly female (e.g. me, Sparklie, one-of-the-chicks) then the user MUST be male. Strangely (probably because I'm female myself) I try not to make that assumption and avoid saying things like "he" & "him" unless I know for sure, just so i CAN't offend someone by mistake. An awful lot of females have hidden their sex behind a user name before - I'm pretty sure there are a few here who haven't "come out" yet.

Sorry, a bit off-topic but I wanted to explain myself & make sure you weren't upset. I'll refer to you as male from now on.

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Why people taking it seriously????????? :confused:

I didnt read most of this but at the start it was poking fun at the mods.:) :)

Sure muggin someone in the filed and laughing at their expense is poking fun....if y aknow whut i mean ;) :D

Muhahahah i lit ur ass up with the wind bubyeeee

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Actually, Baca Loco means mad cow. A cow is female....
Come to think of it, shouldn't it be Baca Loca?
Yep, meant to mention that in my post but I got a d@mn work related e-mail & forgot - how dare they interrupt my posting on the forums with work!:D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
No offense taken, Liz

Originally posted by Liz

Sorry, a bit off-topic but I wanted to explain myself & make sure you weren't upset. I'll refer to you as male from now on.
Any change of topic is a good thing. As to the other I was just having a bit of fun. As for the rest, if you people have nothing better to do than "correct" my name, enjoy. And, having shed a little more sunshine in the world--I'm off. (insert snide comment here.:) )