Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mods Please Quit It!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
So what you're saying is that if the police catches you speeding, what they should do is not write you a ticket, but instead they should get into your car and drive you home...

Interesting...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

So now I'm lazy. What forum are you modding then? Does it get as many hits as this one? Does it have the same amount of posts in its classifieds section?
If no, shush!
Besides, it takes more pushes of the button to do a delete, than it takes me to change a post. So you might just wanna watch what you say, some people may well take offence.

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
I'm in speak your brains and im saying what i beleive it right. Dude if it takes more to delete why not simply alter the particular post that the problem?

Buddha 3 said:
So what you're saying is that if the police catches you speeding, what they should do is not write you a ticket, but instead they should get into your car and drive you home...

Interesting...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

So now I'm lazy. What forum are you modding then? Does it get as many hits as this one? Does it have the same amount of posts in its classifieds section?
If no, shush!
Besides, it takes more pushes of the button to do a delete, than it takes me to change a post. So you might just wanna watch what you say, some people may well take offence.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Element Gunfighter said:
I'm in speak your brains and im saying what i beleive it right. Dude if it takes more to delete why not simply alter the particular post that the problem?
Speaking your brains does not give you the right to be fukkin insulting!
If I alter the posts, what does the poster learn? Sweet FA. Unless I start winging off PM's for every bad post or thread, which I can't be arsed to do. Hey, I'm lazy, remember?

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Jon S said:
PGi's forums, PGi's rules. Simple really, its not like you're forced to post here.
Youre so right dude. But its nice to be able to trade smoothly aint it? Thats all I'm asking. Buddha dude, they aint learning a thing from having a thread deleted either? People are left clueless and unsure about what was the problem and have to spend time completely reposting an item.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Element Gunfighter said:
asslicker is another way of saying 'donkey licker' nothing wrong as far as i know there.
Which is saying a lot about your mental capabilities then...
Motherf*cker is another word for lover of mothers. Guess which is more offensive?

Mind you, if someone were to call me a donkey licker in my face, he'd still get his ass whooped...:rolleyes:

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Buddha 3 said:
Which is saying a lot about your mental capabilities then...
Motherf*cker is another word for lover of mothers. Guess which is more offensive?

Mind you, if someone were to call me a donkey licker in my face, he'd still get his ass whooped...:rolleyes:
Why would you take it out on a donkey that you'd already been licking? :p