Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mods Please Quit It!

AJ76

Jun 7, 2006
Robbo said:
Can I have a side bet on the outcome?

In the red corner we got 300 pound Jay (Budhha), American football player, ex bouncer, ex badass fighting outa Amsterdam - Holland .......up against the yellow corner, Nick Rocky dwarf, 180 pound, ex showjumper (seriously, I heard Nick was a showjumper) ex wannabee paintball star fighting outa Desperation, Denmark......

I'd love to see that one :)

Pete,

Did you put Nick in the YELLOW corner for a reason??:)

Al

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
ION_CRAZY said:
by the looks of things, so do you
pppffffffffttttt, i thought that was slightly funny robbo, i mean the mod said it to him and he said it back, hardly malicious or anything ;/ pffft made me chuckle anyway lol,

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Revolt said:
pppffffffffttttt, i thought that was slightly funny robbo, i mean the mod said it to him and he said it back, hardly malicious or anything ;/ pffft made me chuckle anyway lol,
Revolt, point taken and I'm really glad it made you chuckle ... but when you've had a myriad of 'comebacks' from people who 'think' they are smart arses (I am not yet suggesting Ion is one of these) the 'humour' factor does tend to wear a little thin but I will trust Budhha to steer the right course for this one and leave my own peculiar brand of response to these type posts to one side.
Ion chose not to use any smiley face as a qualifier and so his reply to Bud could have easily been misinterpreted as a smart-ass, lippy little fukker trying to get one over on Bud....and I'm afraid that ain't gonna happen.
Anyway, all is cool, you know where we stand.

But of course....I will be watching....:)