The Home Of European Paintball

Mods Please Quit It!

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Buddha 3 said:
Right, let's get this out of the way first.
The reason I said the learn to read thing, is because in your original post you created the impression that some of YOUR threads went AWOL. I'm pretty sure that you'd feel like advising people to learn to read too if they kept ignoring the rules.
Turns out it wasn't your thread that got chopped, but think about your message a little more next time. It can prevent a lot of confusion and prevent people from misenterpreting your posts.

Anyway, seems like I owe a few people a hearty apology as well, since I was living under what turns out to be a false impression.
As a mod, I have the option to do a hard and a soft delete. When I do a soft delete, the thread is actually still there, but as sort of a dead link. I always made a note of why the thread got pulled, which is visible under the thread title. I was under the impression that this was visible to everybody, just without the modding options, but it turns out this ain't the case. So while I intended to be nice, it just wasn't visible to you guys. I didn't know, sorry about that. So I'll do things a little different in the future.

I can see where to a certain point the frustration comes from, although I do feel that some people still overreacted.

What I still will never put up with is the kind of rude behavior so evident in this thread. Name calling will never reinforce your point, it will only weaken it.

Anyway, hope this makes things a little clearer. And calms a certain person's nerves... ;)

Can I have my thread back please??? lol. only Joking. i think people will be abit more understanding when they read that post^^^, i just thought you were evil, and doing it for fun!
:D

cheers anyway!

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Buddha 3 said:
Which is saying a lot about your mental capabilities then...
Motherf*cker is another word for lover of mothers. Guess which is more offensive?

Mind you, if someone were to call me a donkey licker in my face, he'd still get his ass whooped...:rolleyes:
lover of mothers! pure and absolute genuis!!!

pgi forum, pgi mods, pgi respect, pgi rules, pgi everything like it or dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!!!

evilsooty

Apr 27, 2005
www.evilsooty.com
Seems a little funny reading through this thread, It almost seems like some people have forgotten that their membership is a priviledge, not a right, and also in some way that they should be excempt from rules in some manner just because they dont like them. GET WITH THE PROGRAM, this is not a democracy! The mods obviously have enough sh*t to deal with without you harrassing them about rules that you agreed to by virtue of posting on the board.

D

duffistuta

evilsooty said:
Seems a little funny reading through this thread, It almost seems like some people have forgotten that their membership is a priviledge, not a right, and also in some way that they should be excempt from rules in some manner just because they dont like them. GET WITH THE PROGRAM, this is not a democracy! The mods obviously have enough sh*t to deal with without you harrassing them about rules that you agreed to by virtue of posting on the board.
Ooh, an early play by a new member for Mod status...I like it.

evilsooty

Apr 27, 2005
www.evilsooty.com
:) /me laughs

Hardly, would you want sh*t like this?

I just appreciate the job they do, I wouldnt want to have any kind of management of a BB (especially one with this many members), I just dont like the culture of having a go at the people in charge when its just not called for, its petty crap you'd expect on pbnation